Has this ever happened to you?

Yes do get a Video ring doorbell. or at the very least motion sensor spotlights..

Despite this being one of the safest areas to live there are always chancers.. and opportunists, and we installed the Video ring doorbell just before we had a package stolen from our doorstep ( first time ever).. we couldn't have timed it any better, and the police were very interested in the footage. My Husband sent it to them, and for once they actually followed up a theft, and the guy was known to them, arrested, and got fined almost £200.. . We didn't have to attend court, the footage was enough.

We've had the doorbell for about 3 or 4 years now.. I've also noticed now that having the ring doorbell keeps dodgy salesman away. You know the ones who want to Pave your driveway or cut back your trees.. because they were ''just passing, and knocked on the off chance''.. and then do a terrible job and charge a fortune for it... They don't knock the door any more, because they know they're being filmed.

same here nathan ....but my security lights keep going on.....not sure why, but scares me a little bit !!!!
I wonder..... For people who do have these:

Does every small motion set them off? Such as birds or rodents? And do they ever get set off in stormy or windy weather?:unsure:
@Nathan
others?

Oh goodness, now I read additional posts, and I see that you two have mentioned the possibility of an owl or a cat. Okay, I had wondered.
(Would something even smaller with less motion than those, do it, too?)

I wonder..... For people who do have these:

Does every small motion set them off? Such as birds or rodents? And do they ever get set off in stormy or windy weather?:unsure:
@Nathan
others?
I think anything can set them off kalia
But will go off again after seconds or minutes all depends what you set them on

Back