Hi from the cat's slave!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honey

your forum looks purrfect and I'm looking forward to meeting you all, I'm a cat lover obviously and SHE is the boss! I know my place in the pecking order:D

Welcome to the Forum Honey!

NYHWZCYYPYWP4HZQPQUCCSGRW3HSM6XI.preview.png

than you both for the welcome, I love cats! I had 2 for almost 20 years, sadly they both passed away a couple of months apart. I said I wouldn't get another but within 2 months I was checking out the rescue centres and found a lovely tortoishell cat, it was love at first sight!

your forum looks purrfect and I'm looking forward to meeting you all, I'm a cat lover obviously and SHE is the boss! I know my place in the pecking order:D

Hi Honey, LOL!! Do you say "honey I am home" so she can line up for dinner, LOL:) Glad you're here, hope you enjoy SF, lots of nice peeps here;) Denise

Vixen, your baby kitty makes me miss my two, Fidget and Suds. We lost them a couple years ago. They were 21 and 20. Hubby decided the litter boxes were too much for his back. I can't blame him, at 71 it is too much.

Vixen, your baby kitty makes me miss my two, Fidget and Suds. We lost them a couple years ago. They were 21 and 20. Hubby decided the litter boxes were too much for his back. I can't blame him, at 71 it is too much.

Oh Ina, that isn't my kitty, but wish it was. I found the cute thing on the net. I have lost kitties as well, and it is a terrible thing, after all, they are our fur children. I have 2 right now. I did have 3, but my baby girl disappeared. My friends and neighbors think she was stolen because she was so adorable..:(

The oldest kitty I had though, only lived 16 yrs. 20 and 21 is a long kitty life..So sad for you both.

Animation5.gif

Hi Honey....So nice to meet another cat lover and slave. :) We had 2 senior citizen cats, that helped us raise our children , and one had diabetes, Boots, and I gave him shots every day, and Snowy, who developed heart problems. It was like a cat nursing home. :)
They were our family, and they are still missed. We have a black cat Misty, who keeps us in line now. :)

I am a cat lover too. I have two right now and one looks very much like the photo above...Georgie. My other kitty is diabetic but seems to be doing fine...Rocky. I have several in the past and know how hard it is to lose them. I too said "never again", but somehow once you've loved a pet, you just can't resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back