How do you feel about men, over 60, with long hair?

It just occurred to me that I don't think I ever kissed a man with a mustache nor one who had long hair, nor bald.
Not that I was ever opposed to it. Nor am I now. Maybe it was because I mostly lived in the Washington DC area, in my High School dating years, where it's a little more formal around the conservative (attire that is, not party choice) government scene. Never gave it any thought really. I like all the pictures posted in this thread.

Last edited:
What??! I don't think I've ever seen a picture of you Rob!
You're a good looking guy with beard and mustache
...and a sweet smile and a twinkle in your eyes doesn't hurt either.
*blowing you a kiss* 😘 (no worries, i'm not flirting ;) all in fun)

Last edited:
I have to admit I've never kissed a man of any sort. I used to have to kiss my great-aunt and she had a bit of a mustache.

I've never tried growing a beard or a mustache. In college I had long hair (well, big hair) but I never had a girlfriend until I cut it off.
To bad you cut your hair. Who wants a girlfriend that shallow!? 😍

I have a dear friend, male, over 60, with long hair. He's a very handsome man and over the years I have seen him
with a variety of hair lengths. (Even shaved his head once!) Personally, no matter how clean and groomed, I think it
makes him look older when his hair is long.

I'd love to hear some of your opinions on this subject. Ladies and men!!

Thanks

J.
What is wrong with looking older? Therein lies evidence of age old wisdom and the beauty of it. This clinging to youth is foolish vanity that leads to nothing and nowhere, in my humble opinion. ;)

Some look good and some not so much!

36563d953089b872649226201a3e4b2a--willie-nelson-long-hair.jpg
l_brunsman_old-man-ocean-2.jpg
The preciousness of old age. I love them both.:)

If it's TOO long, it becomes a question of vanity which in turn is a sign of Insecurity.
Oh, I disagree completely. You could say the same of women. One's hair is a mark of their personality and not necessarily vanity. And, so what if it is vanity? "Vanity of vanities, all is vanity". Book of Ecclesiastes :)

It looks weird, a little feminine and a throwback to the 60's. foolish.

Celebrities get away with long hair and people like it--because they are celebrities.
If you did not know they were famous and likeable, you would disdain their hair.
Besides it looks unprofessional and not cool any more
I completely disagree. It is the prerogative of all humans to make the decision of how they want to project themselves to the world. Would you say Jesus' hair looked foolish in any Age even today? I know many men who are not celebrities with long hair and the look fine to me. It is not for everyone, but I love the individuality of each man and his choice. :)

To us a long haired male is either a wannabe hippy or a leftover hippy that never grew up.

Related is one who is bald on top and with a pony tail. He could carry a sign that says "Boomer".

On a trip on a slow ship to Greece, some of us decided to grow beards. Mine was gone on day three because it itched like hell.
I take exception to your characterization of hippies. I used to be one and proud of it.😍

well I'd like to say something radical, while the country is still relatively free
wear hair long if you want to
wear hair short if you want to
wear a buzz cut if you want to
or wear it the way your woman likes it.
it is all free choice!
Wow, yes and yes! And, yes!

Back