How do you feel about men, over 60, with long hair?

First off let me say I don't care...it's none of my business but...

In post #38 Connery has long hair, with what looks like a natural fullness [of] hair.

Yet in post #39 it looks like his crown is naturally bald ? How in the world did he go from one to the other?

I know Hollywood makeup artist can do wonders ?....Both look so natural / real...my eye is not sharp enough to make a call on which is real / fake.

Too me his age is just too close to be then / now ?

first off let me say that however they want to wear their hair is their business and that this is jmo on the matter.

i think long hair on a man looks odd. especially when they pull it back in a head band or do the man bun thing. to me it looks too fruity. i prefer to see a man with short hair because one of my favorite things was to caress their neck while kissing. but that's another thread. *fans self*

Whatever a man wants to do with his hair, or beard, or mustache is ONLY HIS BUSINESS. I don't care if a man has any hair at all on his head, but i LOVE beards (WHITE BEARDS) and big mustaches! Gotta say, Sean Connery and Jeff Bridges look pretty damn good!
I wear my hair long and wavy to my waist. Don't care who likes it or not! A man should be able to do the same if he feels like it! INDIVIDUALITY!
I do agree with Marciks that kissing a thick neck on a big hunk of a man is "Wow"!

Older-Men-Hairstyles.jpg

Older-Mens-Hair-Styles.jpg

Oh, hell yes! Just let me get my breath back...….

I can't say I'm overly fond of the mullet, the skullet or the 18-hair combover, though. I DO like bald.

I like all men, long hair, shaved, bald and in between. What matters to me is if their long hair looks greasy and makes it stringy looking. I do not like those man buns either........yuk! (my opinion only, don't mean to offend anyone) As long as they keep it clean. But not liking a man because he has long hair is limiting yourself to maybe meeting a great human being.

Not to burst your bubble @jujube, but Sean Connery is quite bald and has been reliant on wigs & toupees since James Bond days. With that bearded eggshell fringe, I hope he isn't rocking long hair. A good looking man either way though.

I saw him at a restaurant in Los Angeles about 20 years ago. He and his wife were having dinner with Sidney Poitier and his wife. I nearly vaulted over my table to get to them, but showed great restraint and merely smiled their way.

330px-SeanConneryJune08.jpg

I like all men, long hair, shaved, bald and in between. What matters to me is if their long hair looks greasy and makes it stringy looking. I do not like those man buns either........yuk! (my opinion only, don't mean to offend anyone) As long as they keep it clean. But not liking a man because he has long hair is limiting yourself to maybe meeting a great human being.
possibly but, you're not gonna enjoy someone as much if they have say facial hair and you don't like it and they don't wanna shave it. ya know? :)

this is more my thing...short hair and clean shave.
ezgif-6-54c12075c4bd.jpg

possibly but, you're not gonna enjoy someone as much if they have say facial hair and you don't like it and they don't wanna shave it. ya know? :)

this is more my thing...short hair and clean shave.

Well, I am the same way about beards too. I like them as long as they are neat and clean. I hate when I see food in someone's beard. I am not saying what I like is what everyone else should like. We are all different and have different taste.

I've seen some men here in town that are my own age but they all have these little blondes that look high maintenance with tans and big boobs and I don't like those kind of men.

It looks weird, a little feminine and a throwback to the 60's. foolish.

Celebrities get away with long hair and people like it--because they are celebrities.
If you did not know they were famous and likeable, you would disdain their hair.
Besides it looks unprofessional and not cool any more
I beg to disagree. Celebrity or not, handsome IS handsome in my eyes, bald or long hair. The unkempt hairstyle on men turns me off, regardless of a handsome face.

Back