How do you kiss?

Recently I was looking for a 'feel good' moment before bedtime so watched a few Utube videos of cute kids - one was about reactions to being kissed. It had a closeup of elderly woman with an obvious cold sore on her mouth and she was leaning in to kiss a small child on the mouth. I wanted to scream "Nooooooo".

How often does desire for cute photo override common sense?

Sorry to add the Ewwwww factor to your thread.

People calling it that must not feel any passion in their kisses. I wouldn't be kissing someone like that unless I had some feelings for him.
The only feeling I'd have for them is nausea.

There's a "kiss spectrum" - a scale that ranges from the Welcome Home, You Must Be Tired kisses to the You're Too Sexy For That Shirt kisses.

Last edited:
Not something ever considered describing with words. That noted, won't kiss a woman that smokes cigarettes. Also any woman without a clean fresh smelling face or body. Won't kiss some gal I just met in the dark. Major turn-off is a woman that starts tongue kissing. Worst are those that do so like they are sucking on a lollypop. Also don't like kissing drunks or those on downers. Rarely see kissing in movies I would kiss like.

Enjoy kissing a smiling woman with pretty eyes. Less, soft, and slow is better.

Well, something to think about. That's for sure. I think it would be great just to try it.
Gary—-Sorry, I missed this post. I can’t do what you do. I am not completely disabled, but I was in a horrible accident and was really messed up, so my physical abilities are somewhat compromised. Maybe if I had even 80% of my physical abilities I may give it a shot.

You are a fortunate man, but you already knew that.

Gary—-Sorry, I missed this post. I can’t do what you do. I am not completely disabled, but I was in a horrible accident and was really messed up, so my physical abilities are somewhat compromised. Maybe if I had even 80% of my physical abilities I may give it a shot.

You are a fortunate man, but you already knew that.
You could very well surprise yourself at what you can actually manage.....if you want to.

just_a_kiss_by-d3de055.jpg

Back