How do you like your eggs?

I love all eggs except hard boiled.

Love egg and olive…need to make some. Just bought a carton of eggs and always have olives in the fridge or pantry. I could eat an entire jar of green olives all by themselves. Yummy!
Cream cheese and olives make a nice spread. And you can use the broken ones.

Saw this on Cooks Country: Eggs fried easy - to - hard
Pour some veg oil (depending on hoe many eggs you are cooking) in the skillet
Preheat the skillet for 5 min to even the surface area medium/low.
Crack the eggs in bowls
Add your seasoning to the eggs
Add butter to the skillet enough to flavor
Add the eggs and cover for one minute using a clear glass lid so you can see
Move off the heat and let sit until you are happy how cooked the yokes are (15-60 seconds.)

Fried over easy or medium, so the white is cooked and the yoke is runny. Love me some boiled eggs as well, by themselves or in a salad. A lot to be said for egg salad sammiches too, with or without tuna 😋. Don...

I like to make what I call "Shimmering Scrambled Eggs"
Melt a small amount of butter in a frypan over low heat. Whisk three eggs and a splash of full cream milk.
Lightly cook the egg mixture, continually moving the mixture around. When 80% cooked, remove from heat and cover with saucepan lid.
Butter two slices toast, spread with thin smear of Vegemite.
Remove lid, mix eggs slightly. Add to top of toast. Add finely grated Vintage cheese, generous sprinkling of cracked black pepper.
Tomato slices on side to finish.
Glass of fresh orange juice.

Have we established the eggs are to come from a chicken-not snake eggs, cow eggs or hog eggs.
Chicken eggs are the best...you can cook them just about anyway or anywhere, except an oven

Back