How do you wear your Hair?

Does anyone remember that stuff called ‘Tame?’ It was a conditioner/detangler in a white bottle from way back in the ‘70’s.
It Just came to mind now. All the older hair products.

Does anyone remember that stuff called ‘Tame?’ It was a conditioner/detangler in a white bottle from way back in the ‘70’s.
It Just came to mind now. All the older hair products.

I still use it
4Ql2DIQ.jpg

wat

[h=2]How do you wear your Hair?[/h]
On my head is my favourite place, though there is less of it than there once was......:grin:

Oh look at the lovely photos.
Nice picture Warrigal.
That looks like clean, shiny, easy maintenance hair to care for

Mrs. Ken N Tn is gorgeous. What a beauty.

I wear my hair in a bun also but not often a topknot.
My favourite are the kind directly at the back of the head
and my ‘go to’ down style is a double braid at the back of my head .
I’ve been meaning to get my husband to take a picture of it

My first thought was a sarcastic "on my head" but decided to be nice. Over the years my hair has gotten very fine and thin. It was suggested I go chemical free on my hair...no more perms, and no coloring. So, I keep it cut short, and am natural grey.

I wore my hair short like my avatar for many years. I also had it colored until about 6 years ago, when I developed a terrible allergy from the dye. I let my natural color come in and it was hard to look at myself differently. I have salt-and-pepper hair with a few pretty grey streaks in my almost black hair. My eye color has also changed in the last 20 years (I'm 71) from a warm brown to a lighter brown bordering on hazel. My eye doctor said it's normal as we age for our eye color to change.

Over the last year I've let my hair grow out to shoulder length and I was wearing it in a pageboy....remember those?? Since I quit coloring my hair it's much healthier and thicker. Last week I decided I was sick of the long hair (maybe because it was 112* here last week!) so I chopped it off. It's now chin length with some layers. I have natural waves so I just let it dry. I don't like to fuss with my hair and I don't like a lot of products in it.

I did not realize our eyes change colour as we age. That’s very interesting.

It was difficult growing in my greys but I’m glad I did. On hot days it gets put up.
Most people that stop dying their hair find it grows in thicker. Hair dye is hard on hair.

I do remember the pageboy cut and really liked it.

When you have so few hairs on your head that you have given them individual names and have conversations with them, what does it matter about hair styles.....:hatlaugh1:

Back