How's your weather today?

Hmmm, back to frost and clewar skies today. After a misty, murky Sunday, it is once more cold at -2C and very frosty. Ah well, at least it is not windy and wet.

Bad storms just north of us last night. A few funnel clouds were seen and straight line winds did some damage. We lucked out. Had some high winds and driving rain about 11:15 last night but didn't last long.
This morning, bits of sunshine and periods of rain. 62 degrees right now.

It's another gray day...don't like these gray days. Kind of depressing. The temperature was about 38 F today. We are going back to snow and winter later this week.

As I write this, it's 35°, windy with light rain, that's falling on the 1.5" of sleet that fell overnight. It's crappy outside, as I know from just clearing my deck and top of my spa cover. But I did take the opportunity to hang up a few bird feeders as I could see that several of our feathered friends were wondering where one of their food sources had gone as they perched atop the pole. The ground is covered with a hard crust of snow/sleet.

It was -30 ambient about 10 days ago so this isn't too bad.

[h=2]CAVALIER (K2C8)[/h] Lat: 48.78°NLon: 97.63°WElev: 889ft.
ovc.png
Overcast
16°F
-9°C

Humidity79%
Wind SpeedNW 10 mph
Barometer30.03 in
Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
Visibility10.00 mi
Wind Chill4°F (-16°C)
Last update 26 Jan 8:55 am CST

More Information:
Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast

Extended Forecast for [h=2]4 Miles SE Cavalier ND[/h]

• Today

bkn.png

Scattered
    Flurries
    High: 19 °F

• Tonight

nsct.png

Partly Cloudy
    Low: 12 °F

• Friday

sct.png

Mostly Sunny
    High: 27 °F

• Friday
    Night
    nbkn.png

Scattered
    Flurries
    Low: 20 °F

• Saturday

sn20.png

Slight Chance
    Snow
    High: 28 °F

• Saturday
    Night
    nbkn.png

Mostly Cloudy
    Low: 17 °F

• Sunday

bkn.png

Mostly Cloudy
    High: 24 °F

• Sunday
    Night
    nbkn.png

Mostly Cloudy
    Low: 20 °F

• Monday

sn40.png

Chance Snow
    High: 30 °F

[h=2]Detailed Forecast[/h]
Today
Scattered flurries before 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 19. Northwest wind around 11 mph.

Tonight
Partly cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 17 by 4am. West wind 7 to 10 mph.

Friday
Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Northwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Friday Night
Scattered flurries. Increasing clouds, with a low around 20. Northwest wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Saturday
A 20 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 28. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.

Saturday Night
Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. North northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.

Sunday
Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24. North wind 6 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.

Sunday Night
Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. South wind around 9 mph becoming west after midnight.

Monday
A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 30. West wind 9 to 11 mph.

Monday Night
A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Northwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Tuesday
A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 22. Northwest wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Tuesday Night
Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5. North northwest wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Wednesday
Mostly cloudy, with a high near 13. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.

Perfect...Not too cold Not too hot...Will be building fire tomorrow. Tulip trees have all bloomed out.. way too early but beautiful drive into town.

Very cold morning again and frsoty. Currently -2C and clear. I think the wind has died down a little. I think it is due to become more unsettled after this. Shame. I like this weather.

Well, it is calm, so far. A kinda 'nothing' type of morning with no rain, no wind, no sun......... just cold at 1C. It did rain around 6pm last night and we have been warned that roads will be icy and pavements could be treacherous. Although it does not look bad from my window.

Back