I am at a lost for words. Actually close to tears - it is regarding my husband bloodwork.

I'm not uncertain in any way. I was in the first wave of those who were vaccinated. I put my name on several lists to get it and couldn't wait for my turn to come. I will be getting the booster in November. I want to do everything I can to help end this nightmare.
If you're not ridiculing those who choose not to get vaccinated, you're an exception (at least here).
If you are ridiculing others, you're a sheep.

If you're not ridiculing those who choose not to get vaccinated, you're an exception (at least here).
If you are ridiculing others, you're a sheep.
I'm not ridiculing any one. I'm just trying to understand the mindset, the reasoning of those who wouldn't do everything they could to put an end to this pandemic so we can all get back to living normal lives.

I'm not ridiculing any one. I'm just trying to understand the mindset, the reasoning of those who wouldn't do everything they could to put an end to this pandemic so we can all get back to living normal lives.
It's easy to understand, unless you're a controlling type, or you believe everything you're told.
Some people don't trust the safety of a vaccine that was rushed into production.
Some people are recognizing things that don't add up - like Trump's phony diagnosis & phony 3-day cure with an experimental drug that (coincidentally) was immediately approved.
Some people are noting that the vaccine does not prevent Covid & it does not prevent transmission to others, so they see no reason to assume the risk - whatever risk there may be.
Some people don't believe everything they're being told about Covid - especially when the people telling them have lied before, especially where money is concerned.

See if you find this interesting: (especially this section):
While some states, like Minnesota and California, list only laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 diagnoses as COVID-19 deaths, other states, like New York, list all "presumed" cases, which is allowed under guidelines from Dr. Birx and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. They do not require a lab test, coding deaths based on presumptions and suspicions..

Sen. Scott Jensen, R-Minnesota, who is also a physician in Minnesota, said on Laura Ingraham Angle on April 8, 2020 that hospitals get paid more if Medicare patients are listed as having COVID-19 and get 3X times as much money if the patient needs a ventilator.

Dr. Jensen said, "Hospital administrators might well want to see COVID-19 attached to a discharge summary or a death certificate. Why? Because if it's a straightforward, garden-variety pneumonia that a person is admitted to the hospital for - if they're Medicare - typically, the diagnosis-related group lump sum payment would be $5,000. But if it's COVID-19 pneumonia, then it's $13,000, and if that COVID-19 pneumonia patient ends up on a ventilator, it goes up to $39,000."
Obviously, hospital administrators can pressure physicians to call deaths "probable" COVID-19, on discharge papers or death certificates to get the higher Medicare allocation allowed under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act.
Is this just a conspiracy theory?
Apparently not, even Snopes said it's plausible Medicare pays these fees, PolitiFact wrote, "The dollar amounts Jensen cited are roughly what we found in an analysis published April 7 by the Kaiser Family Foundation, a leading source of health information." and Ask FactCheck said "The figures cited by Jensen generally square with estimated Medicare payments for COVID-19 hospitalizations, based on average Medicare payments for patients with similar diagnoses."
http://www.ehso.com/Coronavirus-Exaggerated-Fatalities.php

Last edited:
Fact check: Vaccines are safer than COVID-19
https://stronger.org/blog/covid-19-...VlR0M-T5U5bF6Tyi9ngurgNu5x5FqwIBoCTVsQAvD_BwE

These charts show that COVID-19 vaccines are doing their job
https://www.sciencenews.org/article/covid-coronavirus-vaccines-hospital-cases-rates-unvaccinated

New COVID-19 infections, hospitalizations, and deaths continue to increase across the United States, particularly in areas with higher rates of community transmission and lower vaccination coverage.
https://www.healthline.com/health-news/covid-19-by-the-numbers-vaccinated-continue-to-be-protected

Where COVID-19 Cases Are Surging in the United States
https://www.healthline.com/health-n...utm_campaign=social-sharebar-referred-desktop via @healthline

THANK YOU Diva...WELL stated. I knew someone would get my point!!! I also knew I would get several misinterpretations.
THANK YOU Diva...WELL stated. I knew someone would get my point!!! I also knew I would get several misinterpretations.
You're welcome, of course Ladybj. I'm glad something proactive is being done for your husband and that his diagnosis/prognosis will turn out to be a good one.

It's easy to understand, unless you're a controlling type, or you believe everything you're told.
Some people don't trust the safety of a vaccine that was rushed into production.
Some people are recognizing things that don't add up - like Trump's phony diagnosis & phony 3-day cure with an experimental drug that (coincidentally) was immediately approved.
Some people are noting that the vaccine does not prevent Covid & it does not prevent transmission to others, so they see no reason to assume the risk - whatever risk there may be.
Some people don't believe everything they're being told about Covid - especially when the people telling them have lied before, especially where money is concerned.

See if you find this interesting: (especially this section):
While some states, like Minnesota and California, list only laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 diagnoses as COVID-19 deaths, other states, like New York, list all "presumed" cases, which is allowed under guidelines from Dr. Birx and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. They do not require a lab test, coding deaths based on presumptions and suspicions..

Sen. Scott Jensen, R-Minnesota, who is also a physician in Minnesota, said on Laura Ingraham Angle on April 8, 2020 that hospitals get paid more if Medicare patients are listed as having COVID-19 and get 3X times as much money if the patient needs a ventilator.

Dr. Jensen said, "Hospital administrators might well want to see COVID-19 attached to a discharge summary or a death certificate. Why? Because if it's a straightforward, garden-variety pneumonia that a person is admitted to the hospital for - if they're Medicare - typically, the diagnosis-related group lump sum payment would be $5,000. But if it's COVID-19 pneumonia, then it's $13,000, and if that COVID-19 pneumonia patient ends up on a ventilator, it goes up to $39,000."
Obviously, hospital administrators can pressure physicians to call deaths "probable" COVID-19, on discharge papers or death certificates to get the higher Medicare allocation allowed under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act.
Is this just a conspiracy theory?
Apparently not, even Snopes said it's plausible Medicare pays these fees, PolitiFact wrote, "The dollar amounts Jensen cited are roughly what we found in an analysis published April 7 by the Kaiser Family Foundation, a leading source of health information." and Ask FactCheck said "The figures cited by Jensen generally square with estimated Medicare payments for COVID-19 hospitalizations, based on average Medicare payments for patients with similar diagnoses."
http://www.ehso.com/Coronavirus-Exaggerated-Fatalities.php

Hahahaha win you are already being "controlled" - the dentist says put your foot in these blue things and you did it. You could have refused and left :ROFLMAO:

What do you attest to all of the Covid cases and deaths?!? Anyone?

Cases:
Are due to the false testing protocol that doesn't test for a virus. There is overwhelming evidence that
no virus has ever been isolated <-- which is a requirement to prove one exists. Therefore it hasn't been proven to exist.
Plus the lies and propaganda being put out by the petroleum-chemical corporation's "fact" checkers and their media outlets.

Deaths: <--
False attribution from other causes of death in order for hospitals to collect more $$$ payoffs;
Deaths caused by paralyzing seniors, force intubulating them, and falsely reporting the cause of death;
The many deaths caused by the poisonous shots, then falsely attributed to people who haven't received any shots.

Last edited:
What do you attest to all of the Covid cases and deaths?!? Anyone?

Worldwide
Covid Cases
219M
Deaths
4.55M
Those are numbers that are handed to us to make have us believe it is true. We have not seen any medical records. Any underlying conditions that has nothing to do with Covid? Again a belief that is handed to us - knowing is another thing. We do not know for certain - we only know what we are led to believe.

Last edited:
My husband's doctor informed him he do not know why he is losing weight - he is being sent for several test, I highly doubt they will connect the dots to c-vaccine. Which, I am NOT 100% sure if it's due to the vaccine. However, I pray they don't find something to cover up the issue if it is due to the vaccine...which is highly likely. If that is the case, there is NOTHING he nor I can do about it because he signed a waiver.

There are several people that have been vaccinated and said they are a bit concerned because it is being mandated and pushed too hard. I agree. Prayers to everyone.

Except that getting it won't be as life threatening. And, even with the shot, we still need to wear a mask and practice safe distancing. This is never going to be over until everyone gets on the same page to fight it and end it. How many more people have to die?
What about the people that doctors have told them NOT to take the vaccine due to underlying conditions????? One size does not fit all. Are you saying this will not end until everyone is vaccinated?? But now everyone that has been vaccinated may have to take the booster shot? However I heard on the news, if you had covid and fully vaccinated you may not need to take the booster shot. So much mixed information.

We don't hear about those that are having horrible side effects from the vaccine. We all do what is best for us. For me, so glad I am doing my research before deciding to get the vaccine. So far, I will pass.

I got one of the Moderna shots. Partly because of a gut feeling to get it for my own safety, and partly to stop relatives from hounding me. I had no side-effects that I knew of. Otherwise, I take large amounts of Vitamin C, D, and zinc. Also taking some black seed powder each day. And getting rest. I do think I will stay with the one shot and everything else I am doing - this is partly based on reactions to the second shot both of what I read online and from a personal friend. I am 62 years old.

That said, I do not personally know of any of the older folks (70+ years old) in my church that got both shots that then got Covid, even though they come to church and go to other places with no masks. One 83 yr old friend was very tired for many months after the second Pfizer shot but it did apparently protect him from Covid. However, several 30-ish unvaccinated friends of friends died.

It is all a risk-reward thing. Do what is best for you. For the OP, I would agree with the doctor to not get that second shot.

I got both shots of Moderna. A little soreness in my arm after the 1st and no reaction at all from the 2nd shot. Glad I got both and will get a 3rd next month. No hesitation at all. Of all those I know who have gotten both shots, not one person has regretted it.
I feel very fortunate that I have this protection. And if more variants show up, I'll be a step or two ahead of them to save my life and lesson my suffering. And if there are some who simply can't get vaccinated because of other health reasons, hopefully the more who get vaccinated will cut the chances of those people getting sick by a lot.

Hubby get his U/S tomorrow. I pray all goes well. My intent was not for my post to be a debate about Covid vaccine. You take it and feel at ease about it GREAT - you decide not to take it for various reasons GREAT. My main concern at the moment is my hubby. Whether we realize it or not, we are all in this together. Sending Positive Energy to you all 💞

My husband's doctor informed him he do not know why he is losing weight - he is being sent for several test, I highly doubt they will connect the dots to c-vaccine. Which, I am NOT 100% sure if it's due to the vaccine. However, I pray they don't find something to cover up the issue if it is due to the vaccine...which is highly likely. If that is the case, there is NOTHING he nor I can do about it because he signed a waiver.

There are several people that have been vaccinated and said they are a bit concerned because it is being mandated and pushed too hard. I agree. Prayers to everyone.
Read this post out loud to yourself, and think about it. That's all I have to say regarding you. As far as your husband, I wish him the best.

Lord have mercy......
???????? I was just responding to your post? Why bring the Lord into it...no disrespect. He has mercy on us all. We all have a right to our opinion once someone post something...whether we agree or disagree. That is the wonderful thing about opinions.... we all have a right to our own.

Back