I am at a lost for words. Actually close to tears - it is regarding my husband bloodwork.

Why would you say the vaccine is not one of them? Is it possible it could be? This is why my heart goes out to people that are having side effects from the vaccine.. those that are vaccined do not even want to entertain the thought...which is their option.
People who are saying "It couldn't be the vaccine" are people whose confidence in the vaccine was already shaky to begin with & the possibility that it can do harm makes it worse.
Plus, they want to continue ridiculing people who don't want the vaccine so they can continue feeling good about themselves & this type of information spoils it for them.

Why would you say the vaccine is not one of them? Is it possible it could be? This is why my heart goes out to people that are having side effects from the vaccine.. those that are vaccined do not even want to entertain the thought...which is their option.
Because, Ladybj, if blood clotting was a side effect of this vaccine, it would be widely known by known by now, and would be shouted from the rooftops. Your mention of your husband's health problems is the first I (or probably anyone else) has heard of a connection to the vaccine. You might as well say he had such-and-such for breakfast, and that's what caused the blood clots.

And all kinds of health problems can cause blood clots. One is a-fib (atrial fibrillation), which he may have, as it's very common. It can cause serious blood clots which cause strokes. That's why I (and half the people I know) are taking Eliquis, a blood thinner.

Blaming everything that comes along on the vaccine is just plain ridiculous. But those who have been conditioned to think that way for some political reason will desperately reach out to find anything, no matter how farfetched, to blame on it. I'mnot saying that you are one of those people, but you are providing them with ammunition to use against this lifesaving vaccine.

What "research" are you planning to do? Reading all the stuff on the Internet about it? That isn't research. If you do come up with some legitimate, scientific proof that the vaccine causes blood clots, please quote your source of information.

I got my Maderna shot on Jan 12th. 2 days later I was in the E.R. with my right side of my neck swelled out about 5" Tounge was swelled up so I could almost not swallow & breathe. Dr. in ER gave me some ?? Antibiotics. I as if this was from the Shot? Never got an answer.

I kept going downhill till I couldn't breathe by May 20th. D.I.L. took me to E.R. in Lafayette. There they admitted me to the hospital. I was in there for 4 days with bags of stuff running into IVs. Even on nurse coming in every 6 hrs. putting what she said was the highest-powered antibiotic made in my IV port by hand. They kept taking blood every 4 hrs. From day 1 to day 3 I didn't care what they did to me I just wanted answers & to get better.

Finally, on 3rd day I got the pulmonary Dr. to tell me it was a close call as I got Conav-19 from the Maderna shot. & they had to work hard to keep me from going on a ventilator. He told me on the day I was leaving DO NOT get any more Conav-=19 shots.

So I found one Dr. that told the truth about these shots.

Because, Ladybj, if blood clotting was a side effect of this vaccine, it would be widely known by known by now, and would be shouted from the rooftops. Your mention of your husband's health problems is the first I (or probably anyone else) has heard of a connection to the vaccine. You might as well say he had such-and-such for breakfast, and that's what caused the blood clots.

And all kinds of health problems can cause blood clots. One is a-fib (atrial fibrillation), which he may have, as it's very common. It can cause serious blood clots which cause strokes. That's why I (and half the people I know) are taking Eliquis, a blood thinner.

Blaming everything that comes along on the vaccine is just plain ridiculous. But those who have been conditioned to think that way for some political reason will desperately reach out to find anything, no matter how farfetched, to blame on it. I'mnot saying that you are one of those people, but you are providing them with ammunition to use against this lifesaving vaccine.

What "research" are you planning to do? Reading all the stuff on the Internet about it? That isn't research. If you do come up with some legitimate, scientific proof that the vaccine causes blood clots, please quote your source of information.
In fairness, soon after non-seniors started getting the vaccine doctors started seeing cases of blood clots, and it was suspected that the vaccine MAY be causing them. A study was done and that team concluded that the virus itself, not the vaccine, was causing the blood clots in people in that age group...I think it was the 20s to 40s group. I don't know if further studies were done or if any studies are ongoing, but for a brief period (couple months or so), it was assumed that the vaccine caused blood clots, but specifically in that age group, tho.

"What "research" are you planning to do? Reading all the stuff on the Internet about it? That isn't research. If you do come up with some legitimate, scientific proof that the vaccine causes blood clots, please quote your source of information."

Where are you getting your "research" information from? Oh wait I know, the "internet." Well I guess then your information isn't "legitimate" either.

You say: " First of all, you can't say the vaccine isn't the cause of what's going on with her husband. How can you know when the experts don't know?"

You have answered your own question: the same is true also you cannot say or suggest the vaccine is the cause of anything!! The sensible way to go is to be "neutral" and wait for the doctor and his/her opinion and test.
Making assumptions especially where the pandemic is concerned is not of value.

Labeling someone's fears about her loved one on the day in which they got news of abnormal lab results as 'propaganda' is hardly neutral.

...Blaming everything that comes along on the vaccine is just plain ridiculous. But those who have been conditioned to think that way for some political reason will desperately reach out to find anything, no matter how farfetched, to blame on it. I'mnot saying that you are one of those people, but you are providing them with ammunition to use against this lifesaving vaccine.

@Ladybj , it's okay. All you did was post a thread of concern over your husband's test results, asked the question if the vaccine has anything to do with it, and stated you were in the process of doing research. Your question was merely part of your research. That's smart of you.

How that can possibly translate to you "spreading propaganda", or "providing ammunition", or "blaming", and someone questioning your research before you have even had a chance to start is beyond me. What has happened to compassion? This is suppose to be a friendly site :(

Anyway, about your husband. I will say a prayer for both of you. Keep us updated.

Last edited:
"What "research" are you planning to do? Reading all the stuff on the Internet about it? That isn't research. If you do come up with some legitimate, scientific proof that the vaccine causes blood clots, please quote your source of information."

Where are you getting your "research" information from? Oh wait I know, the "internet." Well I guess then your information isn't "legitimate" either.
Becky, where did I say I had done "research?" The findings that I have quoted came from provable, widely respected sources, which were quoted in newspapers and journals, or reported on news channels that I respect. They either report on the findings of the top medical scientists in the world, or that day's statistics on who is dying from this disease, vs. who got vaccinated. And how the various states and countries are doing. And we all know who is making up lies. It isn't the scientists.

There is a lot of junk being quoted, unfortunately on this forum much too often, which is being promulgated by tin-horn politicians and medical quacks. The difference is separating the wheat from the chaff. (Look it up.)

When they're trying to sell a vaccine to everybody, nothing negative will be "Shouted from the rooftops."
It is incredibly naive to think it will.

@Ladybj , it's okay. All you did was post a thread of concern over your husband's test results, asked the question if the vaccine has anything to do with it, and stated you were in the process of doing research. Your question was merely part of your research. That's smart of you.

How that can possibly translate to you "spreading propaganda", or "providing ammunition", or "blaming", and questioning your research before you have even had a chance to start is beyond me. What has happened to compassion? This is suppose to be a friendly site :(

Anyway, about your husband. The fact that his doctor is not alarmed enough than to see him a whole week from now says the doc must not think it's an emergency. Apparently there is plenty of time to treat this. I will say a prayer for both of you. Keep us updated.
There are very few "Friends" where Covid & the vaccine are concerned. It has shown who your real friends are.
Often, there are very few "Families" as well. This issue has destroyed several, directly & indirectly. Including mine. It brings out the tension that's already there & intensifies it.

Becky, where did I say I had done "research?" The findings that I have quoted came from provable, widely respected sources, which were quoted in newspapers and journals, or reported on news channels that I respect. They either report on the findings of the top medical scientists in the world, or that day's statistics on who is dying from this disease, vs. who got vaccinated. And how the various states and countries are doing. And we all know who is making up lies. It isn't the scientists. There is a lot of junk being quoted, unfortunately on this forum much too often, which is being promulgated by tin-horn politicians and medical quacks.

"The findings that I have quoted"

Ok, so you don't want to call the online information you read as "research" Yet most of those sources state findings done by "research". :rolleyes:

There are very few "Friends" where Covid & the vaccine are concerned. It has shown who your real friends are.
Often, there are very few "Families" as well. This issue has destroyed several, directly & indirectly. Including mine. It brings out the tension that's already there & intensifies it.
Yes unfortunately that seems to be the case when there are those with closed minds. Most who have no problem with anyone getting vaccinated yet those who are vaccinated become irate even hostile to those not wishing to be vaccinated.

His blood Platelets are very high - near 500. His Monocytes are high (among other high readings). Both being high is not good at all...especially high blood platelets - which can cause blood clots. He compared his counts to last year which was normal. One blood test he took showed high protein in his system.
I know some of you may disagree but I strongly believe its because of the vaccine

Blood problems and clotting is unfortunately one of the primary effects of the shots. If that were me or someone close to me in that circumstance, I would do everything possible to neutralize and remove the toxic substances from my body.

For those who say they've had the shots and no adverse reactions, that's because there are multiple formulations and concentrations, including placebo injections consisting of saline solution. The ingredients are not being disclosed to the public. Even the scant information released has not included the many substances that have been found in the shots by scientists, none of which help to build up the body's immunity but rather to degrade and destroy it.

If all the most toxic shots were given to everyone right away, then people would quickly become aware of how dangerous they are and wouldn't be so susceptible to keep getting more them.

Additionally, not all nor even most of the ill effects occur within a short time. The most important consideration is with the long term effects the shots will have on people's immunities. For example they have been shown to reduce antibodies, and the body’s ability to produce white blood cells and killer T cells, which impacts people's immune response to future infections, especially when there might be even more shots coming.

The findings that I have quoted came from . . . newspapers and journals, or reported on news channels

News reporters are not scientists. They report what they've been told to report by their masters.
Doctors are taught and conditioned in big pharma medical schools to do what they're told and to not ask any questions.

It's important for people to do their own research, to make up their own minds, and to make their own decisions for themselves.

Last edited:
Becky, where did I say I had done "research?" The findings that I have quoted came from provable, widely respected sources, which were quoted in newspapers and journals, or reported on news channels that I respect. They either report on the findings of the top medical scientists in the world, or that day's statistics on who is dying from this disease, vs. who got vaccinated. And how the various states and countries are doing. And we all know who is making up lies. It isn't the scientists.

There is a lot of junk being quoted, unfortunately on this forum much too often, which is being promulgated by tin-horn politicians and medical quacks. The difference is separating the wheat from the chaff. (Look it up.)

There are no longer any widely respected news sources. For medical news in particular, you can't rely on journalist's spin.

The research we all need to do is to take what seems to be the nugget of useful information from our bounty of biased sources and trace that lead back to the original source. If you trace the source to a peer-reviewed journal, that's helpful. Pre-prints these days are important as well due to rapidly changing findings. Look at the author's affiliation, read the abstract, discussion and conclusion. Look for literature review articles that summarize findings from multiple articles.

Last edited:
Will people who do NOT know the various meanings of the word "propaganda" please find out.
Next point: Ladybj is concerned about her husband and we all wish him well BUT jumping into a tank with no water is not sensible. The doctor was not alarmed about her husband, that must be taken into consideration.

Last point: No one knows one way or the other what caused the husband's unwell situation.
Wait and see! Millions have already had the vaccine and they are not dead!!!!

Will people who do NOT know the various meanings of the word "propaganda" please find out.
Next point: Ladybj is concerned about her husband and we all wish him well BUT jumping into a tank with no water is not sensible. The doctor was not alarmed about her husband, that must be taken into consideration.

Last point: No one knows one way or the other what caused the husband's unwell situation.
Thank you.

There are no longer any widely respected news sources. For medical news in particular, you can't rely on journalist's spin.

The research we all need to do is to take what seems to be the nugget of useful information from our bounty of biased sources and trace that lead back to the original source. If you trace the source to a peer-reviewed journal, that's helpful. Pre-prints these days are important as well due to rapidly changing findings. Look at the author's affiliation, read the abstract, discussion and conclusion. Look for literature review articles that summarize findings from multiple articles.
I like some of the independent journalists you can find on YouTube. A lot of them travel to where the stories are so you can actually see what's going on, and it's super easy to find ones that aren't party-affiliated or biased in their reporting. I especially like the ones who show and/or reference documents and provide links to them; online posts, analyses, charts, and announcements from NIH, CDC, John's Hopkins U., the DOJ, etc.

YouTube does have an algorithm that sometimes bleeps certain words - Ivermectin and rape, for example - and they'll demonetize a you-tuber's video if it contains those certain words or anything else they don't like, but the serious journalists on there don't care. They take the loss and publish the story.

But, apparently sometimes with the platelet count blood test something goes wrong. There is a different platelet blood test they can run to check the results of the first platelet blood test. They run that test. Platelets are fine. So don’t panic too much, get him retested and ask about a different test.
This is what I was going to suggest.

Numerous things might cause 1 test result to be different from all of his other ones were in the past.
Try to insist on re-testing, to be certain, before even a script, is my opinion. If it's still the same result, then meds might be very effective. Take care.

If you don't/can't get another retest, to confirm, before the doc wants him to start meds, then get him retested as soon after starting the meds, as possible, is what I would do.

Last edited:

Your Last Point is dramatically different from your previous point in post #2 where you said:
"There may be many other things to blame- but the vaccine is not one of them."
You seemed to know what did not cause the husband's unwell situation. What changed your mind?

Wait and see! Millions have already had the vaccine and they are not dead!!!
First of all.. how do you know his doctor was not alarmed? Were you at the doctors office - do you know something we don't? His doctor made an appt for him to come in - normally it would take about a month for him to be seen.. He will be seen in a few days. And you are correct... no one knows and as I have stated, if it was due to Covid vaccine.. we will never know. However, I pray his doc can narrow it down IF it was due to the vaccine. Secondly: Why are numerous doctors telling their patients NOT to get the vaccine??????????????????
Lastly: Do you realize some people were giving placebos???????????????????

First of all.. how do you know his doctor was not alarmed? Were you at the doctors office - do you know something we don't? His doctor made an appt for him to come in - normally it would take about a month for him to be seen.. He will be seen in a few days. And you are correct... no one knows and as I have stated, if it was due to Covid vaccine.. we will never know. However, I pray his doc can narrow it down IF it was due to the vaccine. Secondly: Why are numerous doctors telling their patients NOT to get the vaccine??????????????????
Lastly: Do you realize some people were giving placebos???????????????????

God bless you and your husband. Take care.

Back