I got caught today without meaning to (braless)

I thought this issue died in the 60's.

Nope it came back when age made it less comfy to wear one. They hurt me and in summer cause a rash so I use diaper rash salve on mine and it works. I work outside all hot and humid summer and sweat alot.
Imagine wearing a tight strap around your private

Nope it came back when age made it less comfy to wear one. They hurt me and in summer cause a rash so I use diaper rash salve on mine and it works. I work outside all hot and humid summer and sweat alot.
Imagine wearing a tight strap around your private

They hurt me too! If I didn't bounce so much when I walk without one, I wouldn't wear one ever again!!!!

A bra is the first thing I put on in the morning and the last thing I take off while getting ready for bed. I'm totally comfortable in them, so much so that for many years I slept in a bra and panties (only). I actually think bras are very provocative pieces of clothing, whether while being worn or while being removed...

Good bras should fit well and be comfortable to wear.

A bra is the first thing I put on in the morning and the last thing I take off while getting ready for bed. I'm totally comfortable in them, so much so that for many years I slept in a bra and panties (only). I actually think bras are very provocative pieces of clothing, whether while being worn or while being removed...

Good bras should fit well and be comfortable to wear.

I just can't find a comfy one.
One of my best friends had ot have breast surgery and lost both about 45 years ago and so we were always at her doctors office.
He was a plastic surgeon and told us that he had a 70 yo patient who always wore her bra and had " tits like a teenager" his words. So I do think it is good to wear one but once you stop its hard to go back.

In Vienna, Austria, where I was born, there is a fascination with death and a "beautiful corpse". Somehow in my subconscious I picked up on that, and therefore even at home, I like to look my best just in case I collapse and need to be carried away. It would be embarrassing to not be wearing a bra, just the same as messy hair, no makeup and pj's . I don't even own pj's. I just like to look nice.:yeah:
I have one pair of PJ's..tucked away in a drawer. I only got them because I had a couple of stays in hospital, but I never wear them at home!!

I just can't find a comfy one.
One of my best friends had ot have breast surgery and lost both about 45 years ago and so we were always at her doctors office.
He was a plastic surgeon and told us that he had a 70 yo patient who always wore her bra and had " tits like a teenager" his words. So I do think it is good to wear one but once you stop its hard to go back.

Probably very slim.... You can't have tits like a teen unless,, you're very slim, or have had no kids..;)

Back