I got caught today without meaning to (braless)

I've been caught in my PJ's at almost lunch time in the winter ....Who else is guilty of this :laugh: ? No No I don't go out in my PJ's well I might go out to the letterbox ..in my front yard
I seen a family of a woman with three children in Target yesterday ..the children would have been about 7, 6, and about 4 years old ,all of them had their PJ's on ..it was about 2 pm in the afternoon ..Oh well ..

I get caught by the postman all the time. I will not wear a bra at home unless I'm expecting someone. When our friends drop by unexpectedly, my husband anwers the door and I run in the bedroom to quickly put on my bra.

If we win the lottery I'm buying some perkiness that requires no bra at all. ;)

It wouldn't have bothered me if it hadn't of been my son-in-law. I've been caught by my mailman, yardman and the UPS driver and none of them bothered me. I HATE wearing a bra!!!!! I still think a man must have invented it or it would have been more comfortable if a woman had.

I'm in the minority, too. I'd be too cold in the winter time. Even in the south. It just doesn't feel right without. :confused:

Anyone remember the pencil test? In the 60's?

Yesterday, our daughter was dropped off to spend some time with us. I was bra-less, wearing a loose tee-shirt and leggings, she put on one of my loose nighties to get comfy. When we were driving her home, it suddenly hit me, I hadn't put on a bra. All I could think of, was, "we'd better not get in an accident, because I'm not wearing a bra".

Yesterday, our daughter was dropped off to spend some time with us. I was bra-less, wearing a loose tee-shirt and leggings, she put on one of my loose nighties to get comfy. When we were driving her home, it suddenly hit me, I hadn't put on a bra. All I could think of, was, "we'd better not get in an accident, because I'm not wearing a bra".

LOL. I've forgotten to put on a bra when I've picked my husband up from somewhere and worried about the same thing!

I'm in the minority, too. I'd be too cold in the winter time. Even in the south. It just doesn't feel right without. :confused:

Anyone remember the pencil test? In the 60's?

oh yes, I remember the pencil test. If you stuck a pencil under your lifted boob and let the boob drop and the pencil stayed put you needed a bra. I did then and I do now. The pencil must have gotten slimmer.

To tell you the truth I haven't gone without a bra since puberty even to sleep. I inherited my Mom's figure. Now they were perfect for nursing babies...but I was an E cup...on a petite frame. If money was no object they'd be cupcake sized by now.

I'm in the minority here. I love lacy bras and panties even if no one sees them but me :D

I love them too but they're not comfortable on me so I don't wear them. I did shop for some for last summer's beach vacation but couldn't find anything lacy that looked comfortable so I went for cool colors and comfort.

It's way past lunchtime today and I'm still in my pajamas, I've been watching movies all afternoon.

I hate hearing breasts called boobs. A boob is an idiot. My girls are not! :) I don't understand the term "junk" either for guy parts. Make up your minds, men. How can the family jewels be called junk? :D

I think boob is polite. In the UK t!t seems more commonly used. A baby's pacifier is called a dummy t!t. And when men are annoyed the might say someone 'gets on my t!ts'.

I was 23, working on a construction crew in L.A. I'd always referred to women's breasts as breasts because my mom said the same thing as Guitarist; that boob is what you call an idiot. Anyway, we were working up on the second floor and I was being given instructions on wiring when one of the guys spotted a very busty young lady down below. He pointed to her and said, "Hey Wrig, what do ya think about those?"

"Those? You mean her breasts?"

The whole crew laughed. "Breasts? Breasts? Those are not breasts, son. Those are hooters!"

A few seconds later, the foreman showed up, and everyone scurried back to their respective work projects. My electrician mentor shoved a switch unit into my hands and cleared his throat.

The foreman looked around, and asked me, "So, Wrig. Have you learned anything?"

"I have, sir. ... Apparently, they're called hooters."

The whole crew froze and held their breath. But then the foreman patted my shoulder, and said "Very good. Carry on."

The crew bought me lunch and a cold beer that day.

I've even braved the grocery store without one. Geeze Louise who invented those damn harnesses anyhow, a man? LOL I absolutely hate them and I'm a saggy DD. I simply don't care what anyone thinks about it anymore.

I've even braved the grocery store without one. Geeze Louise who invented those damn harnesses anyhow, a man? LOL I absolutely hate them and I'm a saggy DD. I simply don't care what anyone thinks about it anymore.

Actually the brazier was invented by a woman. She sewed two handkerchiefs together, and the reason she made it is because what women wore before the bra was even worse. When she showed it to her lady friends, they all wanted one, and she went into business. Made a fortune. I forget her name, but I think she called her bra Maidenform.

"Tits" I can understand, as vernacular for "teats." That is what they are, after all. And some -- as in Wrigley's story -- are grand tetons! lol

Actually the brazier was invented by a woman. She sewed two handkerchiefs together, and the reason she made it is because what women wore before the bra was even worse. When she showed it to her lady friends, they all wanted one, and she went into business. Made a fortune. I forget her name, but I think she called her bra Maidenform.
:wow:

The original design was simple. I wonder if it was men who, uh...tweaked it to make women's breasts - I mean, hooters - more pleasing to a man's eye.

I wear a bralet
victorias-secret-pink-lace-bralette-profile.jpg
its great when I do yoga and just mucking about the house, super comfy..

I was b cup until I nursed my son. Yowza! Move over Dolly Parton. Ready to feed the nation. Lolol. Torpedo woman didn't need a bra. Droop factor zero.

LOL! Me too. I was a 34B forever, then when I had my daughter, BOOM! I told my husband, just go to the store and buy the largest bra you can find.

Back