I Still have wants, what are yours?

Mr. Ed

Life does not deserve my gratitude.
For example, I want scuba certification and a million dives all over the world. I want to buy a custom made dry suit and a new BC. A dry exposure suit and a BC would make me content underwater, without these I would not be content for lack of scuba gear.
I have good family relationships and I'm very content. The word content seems lame by comparison to the true of measure of gratefulness of what I have.

Regardless, I want....to be continued

I would like my leg muscle aches and pains to go away. I don't have the stamina I had before but I'm ok with doing things more slowly but I want to do it in comfort and not suffer later on in the day.
I have everything I want or need and I have my family which means everything.

I do wish the hubby would show an interest in our home like he did when he was younger.
I'm not ready to sit in a recliner all day and watch the roof cave in and not care.

I would like my leg muscle aches and pains to go away. I don't have the stamina I had before but I'm ok with doing things more slowly but I want to do it in comfort and not suffer later on in the day.
I have everything I want or need and I have my family which means everything.

I do wish the hubby would show an interest in our home like he did when he was younger.
I'm not ready to sit in a recliner all day and watch the roof cave in and not care.

Perhaps he doesn't have the stamina he once had either ? And with stamina goes 'caring'/interest ,,,,,jmo.

Back