If You Could Bring Someone Back to Life, Would You?

Another issue in the family department is how kids treat their parents. My husband was and is a good father. His daughters have always treated him like crap, like his exwife, their mother did. They finally went too far this year, and he cut them off entirely until they genuinely apologize, which is highly unlikely. They are 48 and 50 going on 3 and 4 with tantrums.

Another issue in the family department is how kids treat their parents. My husband was and is a good father. His daughters have always treated him like crap, like his exwife, their mother did. They finally went too far this year, and he cut them off entirely until they genuinely apologize, which is highly unlikely. They are 48 and 50 going on 3 and 4 with tantrums.
I would find their behavior to be seriously irritating and would cut them off as well. The only problem might be grandchildren if there are any.

I would find their behavior to be seriously irritating and would cut them off as well. The only problem might be grandchildren if there are any.

Thank you for your support. The grand kids are jerks as well, incredibly self-centered and expect others to do for them. There is one great grand child, who is an infant. So he can't be blamed. They all live about a thousand miles away thankfully. All my husband ever wanted was a loving family. He played with his kids. He gave them the love and support he never got. He told them they could grow up and accomplish great things. When he was a kid he was beaten by his grandmother, and his mother never stood up for him. His father who didn't live with them, was a raging alcoholic. When he finally stopped his grandmother from beating him with a belt when he was 15, his mother said now grandma was likely to come after her. Now, I know in her older years his mother loved him and tried to make up for not being there for him. But when you are a child and turn to your mother for hugs and love, and are pushed away, it's hard for a person to cotton up to her. She made her bed. To be fair to her, her parents told her that she should have died instead of their son. After all she was "just a girl." He was loving to his mother in her older years, but not as much as she would have liked.

I'd love to see my beautiful Mother again. Losing her broke my heart, I could feel it breaking.
My handsome father too. We had the best times together. And they were the best parents.

All my friends were jealous.

I'd like to speak to my 2nd ex-husband, to just get things straight and apologize.
And my favorite doberman...that he gave me ^^^^. She was the best.

Cant forget my grandmother...she didnt speak English, but we managed. I never met my grandfather, but I'd like to, I heard he was quite a guy.

I'd love to see my beautiful Mother again. Losing her broke my heart, I could feel it breaking.
My handsome father too. We had the best times together. And they were the best parents.

All my friends were jealous.

I'd like to speak to my 2nd ex-husband, to just get things straight and apologize.
And my favorite doberman...that he gave me ^^^^. She was the best.

Cant forget my grandmother...she didnt speak English, but we managed. I never met my grandfather, but I'd like to, I heard he was quite a guy.
I can understand and agree, but I wouldn't want to bring them back to this world the way it is now.

I'd like to bring my dad back for an hour.
I'd ask him, "What the hell were you thinking when you married mom had my brother? Were all the pharmacies out of condoms?"
"And was mom the last woman on earth?"

:ROFLMAO:

It's sad you never got to know him. How did he die?
He was killed in an explosion in 1950. It was the day before mum brought me home from the hospital Mum never remarried and worked from then when she was 30, until she retired in 1980. Because daddy died in an industrial accident (Monsanto chemicals) they were liable and had to pay mum compensation. My God she had to fight for it. The gave her... wait for it. ÂŁ1000 to buy a house and ÂŁ700 for me. I got it when I was 21. By the way, they only gave mum a thousand because she had had TB as a child and wasn't likely to live long... she was 94 when she died and as strong as an ox, but sadly had dementia which finished her off.

He was killed in an explosion in 1950. It was the day before mum brought me home from the hospital Mum never remarried and worked from then when she was 30, until she retired in 1980. Because daddy died in an industrial accident (Monsanto chemicals) they were liable and had to pay mum compensation. My God she had to fight for it. The gave her... wait for it. ÂŁ1000 to buy a house and ÂŁ700 for me. I got it when I was 21. By the way, they only gave mum a thousand because she had had TB as a child and wasn't likely to live long... she was 94 when she died and as strong as an ox, but sadly had dementia which finished her off.
How really sad for her. Industry can be so brutal and heartless. I'm glad you had her that long.🥰

I suffered years of depression after my mother died from inoperable breast cancer. She had a difficult life, and never complained. What I would give to have her back, for just one day.
How old was she when she died? Yes, one day would be wonderful. It would give you the chance to hold her one more time and talk about the things you needed to talk about, now.

Do you ever feel your loved ones with you like this? I do.
yes I do...everytime things go wrong..if my health is bad.. if my daughter needs help.. sometimes a small white feather or 2 will land close to me in my garden, and I feel my mother is listening and telling me thing will be ok..and it usually always is...

yes I do...everytime things go wrong..if my health is bad.. if my daughter needs help.. sometimes a small white feather or 2 will land close to me in my garden, and I feel my mother is listening and telling me thing will be ok..and it usually always is...
I didn't believe the stories about the white feathers before our daughter died. I used to put it down to a passing pigeon. I've changed my mind now. Whenever I'm thinking about her, or feeling a bit low; I find a small white feather at my feet

Back