If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future?

well not true...really, because unlike watching other people eating..you are actually getting to see the ''food and eat it''
(watch and listen at the same time).. and the only thing missing is the atmosphere... :D..and at the age I'm at now I'd rather watch on a screen than have my ears blasted at a live concert...

Still not the same as being in a small, intimate club setting mere feet away from a group of guys who you know (being from the future and all) are going to become the most famous, influential and beloved musical group in history, and possibly, (assuming you time traveled in the physical realm), even hanging out and talking with them.

No way watching a YouTube video could ever match that experience.

But to each their own, as they say.

well not true...really, because unlike watching other people eating..you are actually getting to see the ''food and eat it'' ( watch and listen at the same time).. and the only thing missing is the atmosphere... :D..and at the age I'm at now I'd rather watch on a screen than have my ears blasted at a live concert...
well hopefully hollydolly we wouldnt be the age we are now if we went back to the sixties, my son was born in sixty-five, so yes i would love to live that day again, i really liked the beatles but i think my favourite song was/is Passing strangers.... whats yours?

I'm good....I still have my husband, even though he has problems....Surgeries and Cancer...He is doing OK....
If it will be it will be, if we pass....Don't know when, so we try to be healthy and take care of ourselves...
I'm in God's Hands....I do believe.....

well hopefully hollydolly we wouldnt be the age we are now if we went back to the sixties, my son was born in sixty-five, so yes i would love to live that day again, i really liked the beatles but i think my favourite song was/is Passing strangers.... whats yours?
Goodness me I'm a HUGE music fan, I couldn't possibly whittle down one song as a favourite... .. just as an aside I was only 10 years old when your son was born... :D

i dont know if there are any medical folks on here, but i have a medical friend in India, who has put forward a theory
i had TB many moons ago, so when my son was born he was automatically offered the BCG injection, now i know not what BCG stands for but it is basically a vaccination against the child getting TB... now apparently India gives all children this vaccine, and my friends theory is that this is why this country of one and a half billion folk is registering very low numbers... any opinions on this?

Would you rather go way in the future or way in the past, or back in your own lifetime?
Way in the past

I'd be a Viking Warrior

viking me.jpg

Only I wouldn't kill anybody, or raid their stuff, or anything

No, I'd just visit, bearing gifts of my woman's Norse breads, and her mead recipes

…..and look for cool places to set up my taproom business

Hey, my choice
of course you have your own free will. What would you do?

i dont know if there are any medical folks on here, but i have a medical friend in India, who has put forward a theory
i had TB many moons ago, so when my son was born he was automatically offered the BCG injection, now i know not what BCG stands for but it is basically a vaccination against the child getting TB... now apparently India gives all children this vaccine, and my friends theory is that this is why this country of one and a half billion folk is registering very low numbers... any opinions on this?
I have no opinions about this really apart from that I didn't get the BCG vaccination at school as did most of my peers... because both my mother and paternal grandmother had, had TB. and doctors weren't giving the TB vaccination to anyone once they determined whether they would have natural immunity in their blood by first performing the skin test known as the Mantoux test ...and I was found to have that immunity so wasn't given the BCG...

I remember tho' the huge lines of people in the corridors with one arm out of their shirt sleeves, waiting to be vaccinated, and the screams of some of them... I was around 12 or 13 at the time..

Loving medieval architecture and art, I always wished that I was alive to see the creators in action. Then again, I really thought that I have lived in a remarkable period (1950-on). How the world has changed in 70 years! But, I never thought the world would shut down - some days I think that I lived a little too long. After reading the other posts, I guess I'm now in line with rkunsaw - I do want to know what the world will look like a decade from now and in the more distant future - what has been discovered? - did we learn from our mistakes? - are the people of the planet more united? - Is there enough food and water to support the world's population? Yep, I want to go forward in the time machine!

I didn't visit physically, of course, but I have past-life recall.
Oh, That's SO WONDERFUL! I think I do too, but mine is just things I see repeatedly in my dreams. Ancient Egypt, baking bread in Wales, being a showgirl dancer in the 30's, a big huge house with floor to ceiling velvet curtains, stuff like that! Please tell me more about how you do this! I'm fascinated!!!! My daughter paid for some "past life tarot dealer to give me a past life reading (as a gift) . The reader told me I lived eight past lives but my daughter only paid for three. EIGHT? EIGHT? Try eight hundred or eight thousand! or 80 thousand! Nothing she told me resonated. She made it all up! But, Rosemarie, Please go into detail on exactly how you did this.

Way in the past

I'd be a Viking Warrior

View attachment 98720

Only I wouldn't kill anybody, or raid their stuff, or anything

No, I'd just visit, bearing gifts of my woman's Norse breads, and her mead recipes

…..and look for cool places to set up my taproom business

Hey, my choice
AARGH!!!! I AM NORSE!!! First the mountain man, now this? (I'm not going to say it!)

Back