I've Heard It Said That There are No Stupid Questions...Or Are There?

Ruthanne

SF VIP
I've been to places and been new and had questions to ask and was afraid they'd be stupid questions. But someone would say "there are no stupid questions here" and I guess that can be so at some places and time.

I have also been the recipient of some questions I found to be stupid even though the person later said they shouldn't have said that.

For the sake of this thread, though, have you heard some really stupid questions in your time? Or is that another stupid question :unsure::whistle::sneaky:

So please tell us your stupid question story.

I'll have to come back to this...

coffee_052.jpg

I think that the only stupid questions are those to which an answer is common knowledge or has already been given, indicating that the questioner has either not been listening, or not processed the information. In that event, a visit from Captain Obvious might be in order...

image.jpeg

I don't know if this fits in this topic,but years ago I knew a woman and we were talking and I mentioned I had taken my 5 month old baby to the Doctors and he said that she had a problem with a sinus infection. She said "Wow what a stupid Doctor, doesn't he know babies aren't born with sinus's." That was many years ago and I still laugh when I remember what she said.

Back