July 2019 ~ Please Share your Day...

When I woke up around 6am,it was already 71,took my early walk to buy NYT
When I got back,watered the plants/flowers in our community garden
At 9,I'll be taking my favorite dog,Aker on his morning walk.I won't be taking him later,it will be too hot/humid
This afternoon plan to sit in community garden in shade reading my book Sue

Good Morning, Well the railing is complete on the pool deck, all I have to do now is paint it... But too hot for that. I'll show pictures in the next few days. Also, yesterday took my puppy boys to get their nails done. Also spent an hour and a half in the pool. Today have to drive up to the brother - in -laws and help him put new rear shocks on his car, and stand and be a guide while he cleans his wood stove chimney. Going to miss the Grandson's visit today... So that's about it for me today... Have a GREAT day peeps... and keep cool and drink lots of water where you can...

Happy Birthday my American Friends...

a.jpg

Just staying in today since it's going to be very, very warm and humid. I don't like to be outside when it's that way. I will do some cleaning around here and already got a little done of what I need to do to prepare me for upcoming events. So tv and relaxation are also on my agenda today...should go okay.... :LOL:

Good Morning, Well the railing is complete on the pool deck, all I have to do now is paint it... But too hot for that. I'll show pictures in the next few days. Also, yesterday took my puppy boys to get their nails done. Also spent an hour and a half in the pool. Today have to drive up to the brother - in -laws and help him put new rear shocks on his car, and stand and be a guide while he cleans his wood stove chimney. Going to miss the Grandson's visit today... So that's about it for me today... Have a GREAT day peeps... and keep cool and drink lots of water where you can...

Happy Birthday my American Friends...

View attachment 71728
I hope you have a good day Mike and thank you! I'm not really celebrating, just another day for me. Took the dog out early to avoid the fireworks.

Happy 4th of July!! It has cooled off a bit here, only 79 now (5:20 am) and predicted high 106. We are busy finalizing sale of house here (closing is next week), and packing/boxing things up for the move back to Ohio. Next 2 weeks are not going to be any fun

Happy 4th of July!! It has cooled off a bit here, only 79 now (5:20 am) and predicted high 106. We are busy finalizing sale of house here (closing is next week), and packing/boxing things up for the move back to Ohio. Next 2 weeks are not going to be any fun
90_300x300_Front_Color-White.jpg

Have a safe trip!

Good Morning Everyone... Well, I am still green side up... But not sleeping the best tonight... Have lots of heartburn...

Well, yesterday went over to help the Brother -in - law putting his shocks on the truck... took us about 15 minutes a side... Was too hot to go up and do the wood stove chimney, so told him I would come over and be his safety man again next week when it's supposed to be a little cooler so we can do his chimney... Ended up having very high sugar after 2 and 1/2 tall boy beers, I know better than that. Felt like S&%t after that, very sleepy and no patience and also started a drug withdrawal 1/2 way home. Should have changed my pain patch yesterday morning. Usually, do it on Fridays, but been sweating so much, it probably drained my patch.

So that was my day yesterday, today I need to cut the grass in the puppy boys area. And hopefully going to start working on the back deck in the boy's area, and move the clothesline...

I hope YOU all have a GREAT Friday...

Yesterday it was hot/humid in WNY,Buffalo got to 89
When it gets this humid,my energy is zapped.I spent part of the afternoon sitting in the shade with my next door neighbor,1 other resident.Last night,went to bed at 10 with the fan on didn't hear many of the fireworks
This morning at 6:15,took my early walk ,already 74 with a slight breeze,another steamy day.I'll walk the dog later this morning,no other plans for the day Sue

Woke up to QUIET this morning, after a very loud, and rowdy evening yesterday. (The fireworks went on forever it seemed.) I still have a sound machine, and that along with the TV turned up worked to keep my doggy calm.
It was a nice morning for a walk around the complex, not too hot or humid yet.

Still hot and humid until at least Sunday!

I've been puttering around the kitchen, cleaning the fridge and doing side work. I hard-boiled three eggs, made some celery sticks, whipped some chopped stuffed olives into a brick of cream cheese and filled the iced tea jug. No cooking, other than toasting a muffin, for the next couple days.

The dishes are done, the garbage and recyclables are bagged up. I need to jump in the shower and head out to do a couple of very minor errands.

I'll be home before the rest of the world stumbles out of bed and finishes their coffee.

Well still green side up...

Well very hot here, yesterday was 41 degree's Celsius with humidity and feels like that right now outside....

Yesterday, I cut grass by tractor, and weed eater... Still, have the other 1/2 of the property to do today... Worked some, pool some...

Well, I hope YOU all have a wonderful weekend...
Mike

I woke up around 6,thanks to the birdies chirping.
I took my early walk around 6:30,still humid but with a slight breeze,watered the plants in the garden
I'll try&finish reading my latest book"Songs of America:patriotism,Protest,and the Music that Made a Nation" co authored by Presidential historian Jon Meacham{fan of his} country singer,Tim Mc Graw Sue

I woke up around 6,thanks to the birdies chirping.
I took my early walk around 6:30,still humid but with a slight breeze,watered the plants in the garden
I'll try&finish reading my latest book"Songs of America:patriotism,Protest,and the Music that Made a Nation" co authored by Presidential historian Jon Meacham{fan of his} country singer,Tim Mc Graw Sue
love tim McGraw --

G'day Folks, Still trying to figure out where this weekend went, It almost feels like yesterday was Friday evening. Well after I wrote Saturday morning, Mom (Lorie's Mom) called and said her pool was overflowing from the rain they got, we didn't get a drop. So off we went, Lorie and I, and our pups... Got the pool down where it was supposed to be, Lorie vacuumed the pool. We got home at about 4:30 that afternoon... Really too late to get into anything...

Yesterday we got up about 9... had our morning coffee out on our front deck, and listened to the birds chirping... Love listening to the Cardinals. Watching the Robins pull the worms out, and the chipmunks running around... Well, we decided we would work on the property and got started, cut the other 1/2 of the property, did some weed eating... Lorie got the pool deck set up, and began pulling weeds from the garden... Before we knew it was 5: 30 pm...

Saw something on the internet (Pinterest) and wanted to try it... Where you cut off young branches of a tree, cut off all growth, and put the sticks in about 2 inches of water, and do the cap up... every couple of days open the bottle to get more oxygen and eventually the tree will start rooting. So, for now, I did 2 apple branches and a Jamaican Lilac... So time will tell... if it works, there are a few more trees on the property I want to try...

So, today I had a doctors appointment @ 8:20 am, so I should think about getting my a$% to bed...

Hope everyone has a GREAT Monday...

Good Morning Ladies, Gents...
Well, yesterday was very unproductive, Went to the doctors, then on the way home, had a coffee with a very good friend down at the river, chatted, and watched the kids in the dragon boats, getting their lessons at day camp... Then came home, and had a nap, well slept till 5 pm... Had dinner, the wife and I watched the soaps, then back to bed, slept till 2 this morning, got up, looked around here, and played my daily games, then back to bed.. and Got up at 6:15.

And today is breakfast day with the boys... Might hit the golf ball for a bit today out the back 40...

Have a GREAT day all!

Today is my other volunteer morning at Canopy of Neighbors,doing some filing,calling members
The rest of the day I may sit in our community garden reading my book this afternoon

Back