July 4th

Happy 4th of July. On my way home before dark, I saw red, white, and blue fireworks, but I didn't hear noise. Maybe I will be able to take a picture tomorrow to post.

86cf021cc48e695f0486e30e8b052ca7.jpg

0c89b8960fc3110482c0a0c007b28665.jpg
Wow, I sure like these, Rose. So important for us to remember.

When the neighborhood fireworks start it will sound like a minor war zone. Luckily, fireworks don't bother our dog or the granddog we're watching this week. Early evening DH & I will probably take a swim, then we'll walk the neighborhood with the dogs and admire the various fireworks that are being set off.

I've had dogs who freaked out with fireworks and had to medicate them to get them through the holiday, but since that's not my situation at the moment, I will enjoy the lights and booms. (Virtually all fireworks are illegal in Los Angeles, but the enforcement is incredibly lax.)

When the neighborhood fireworks start it will sound like a minor war zone. Luckily, fireworks don't bother our dog or the granddog we're watching this week. Early evening DH & I will probably take a swim, then we'll walk the neighborhood with the dogs and admire the various fireworks that are being set off.

I've had dogs who freaked out with fireworks and had to medicate them to get them through the holiday, but since that's not my situation at the moment, I will enjoy the lights and booms. (Virtually all fireworks are illegal in Los Angeles, but the enforcement is incredibly lax.)

Thundershirts work well for fireworks (and thunderstorms) .... both for dogs and cats.

If you don't have one though, maybe a little petting helps
iu

Back