Just Old Photos

5wrw72fkr4e61.jpg

1925 girl's rifle team.

Edit note: Today, there are only 6 known women's NCAA rifle teams. Also, is it me or does yon woman on the right have a lean and sinister look? Her coat does have a bit of the animal skin look.

Last edited:
These were the offices of my first job after leaving school .. it was a Computer company, and punch card/tape pool.. and I was the junior.. an Elite 'square'.. in the city .. This photo was taken 15 year before I went to work there.. but it pretty much looked the same except the cars were more modern by the early 70's.

blythsw-oodsquare1955-jpg-original.jpg

Last edited:
Some years ago, I went to the funeral of the last person of my father's generation. His younger brother had died some years earlier, now we were saying farewell to that brother's widow. At the funeral my sister gave me a photo that I almost completely forgotten about. Taken in 1948, it's me with my parents, at I believe, London's Portobello Market. My Dad's suit just blew me away, I loved it. Seeing my reaction, my wife arranged a visit to a bespoke tailor where I had the suit reproduced. Fancy having a photo where I look older than my Dad.
portobello market.jpgChester Cordite red stripe spearpoint 001.JPG

Back