Let's post a thread about something completely stupid (and see how many respond)!

With all the stupidity we encounter, see or have knowledge or, you would think posting 'stupid' would be easy, but the memories won't come up
with an event when you want it.

Solution: Go hang out at Wal-Marts, take notes

Also, there are a couple post that think this thread may be a counter to the social unrest threads where the people yammer and yammer...😠😡
I certainly hope so, 🥰 we need it.

When he moved in, he and his wife had two very nice little dogs. He immediately took down their backyard fence and told me that he was going to build a better one; which, of course he didn't do. It was not long before the dogs wandered off ............Break.....
He has drastically reduced the value of his home.
I am trying to come up with some acceptable line about our "crazy neighbor" for when we try to sell our own house. (Oh yes, and another plus for buying our house is that you get to live next to Crazy Ray who will provide "entertainment ??")
Wait a minute, this guy figures out a way to get shot of a missus who would leave him once the two yapping dogs took a wrong move "coyote wise", (offending in-laws memory or surviving MIL), I reckon he's not so dumb as he's been figured, or at least I'll need more evidence than this.

No need to think what to say about potential purchasers for your home, should you wish to move, just work out his routines and fix viewings when he's gone to the shopping mall. :p

Finally if George Washington can cut down a cherry tree I'd say its every Americans right to follow suit, especially to show off his "shabby chic" porch. Problem solved, or if you're not convinced wear dark glasses so you cannot see offending porch so much....(am I winning you over or just being stupid agin :sick::oops:o_O🤓 ?).

Can I just say to those less than thrilled about thread topic only need to figure out the thread I felt didn't gain any adequate responses, as referred to in OP, fain an interest and I'll feel honour is served, (grossly unfair and manipulative behaviour though this might be. 🤒 )

Goggle's 'stupid statements by politicians is a gold mine

“We know there are known knowns: there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns: that is to say there are things we know we don’t know. But there are also unknown unknowns– the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”

She sailed away on a bright and sunny day, on the back of a crocodile.
You see, said she, he's as friendly as can be, as she rode him down the Nile.
The croc winked his eye, as she gave a merry sigh, wearing a happy smile.
By the end of the ride, the lady was inside and the smile was on the crocodile.

“We know there are known knowns: there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns: that is to say there are things we know we don’t know. But there are also unknown unknowns– the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”
To be fair I think he was right on the money until maybe the last line(?):unsure:

“I think incest can be handled as a family matter within the family.” Jay Dickey, Jr., 1992
Didn't Groucho Marx have a quip about incest, ("quite likely as he had one about pretty much everything else", as the great man might have said..I'll look it up, okay? :giggle:).

Back