Let's Say Something Good/Positive About the USA!

"Diversity" and "Income Inequality" seem to be the primary "talking points" of many of the "protests". Yet, NO other nations affords its people with more "opportunity" to improve their lives and economic standing. Those who are willing to put forth the effort find no other place on earth where they can do as well.
Yes for those who are able and some help for disabled too.

Immigrants have found that, while it isn't Utopia, it has always presented opportunities and freedom, far above most other countries.

Also, the separation of church and state are a big plus. The Founding Fathers got it right!
Thank you.

My sister-in-law and her husband immigrated to the U.S. back in the 70's. Their son & daughter received their education there and the daughter is a professor at Princeton. I would say America has been very good to them.

I have long-time American friends whom I cherish, and look back upon my travels to the U.S. with great fondness. It is a beautiful country, and I've only had positive experiences while visiting.

My sister-in-law and her husband immigrated to the U.S. back in the 70's. Their son & daughter received their education there and the daughter is a professor at Princeton. I would say America has been very good to them.

I have long-time American friends whom I cherish, and look back upon my travels to the U.S. with great fondness. It is a beautiful country, and I've only had positive experiences while visiting.
Thank you.

I truly believe the thoughtfulness enacted in the Declaration of Independence was grounded from a "higher Law" of right and wrong inspired by heavenly entities. IMO, These writings were founded in heaven sent moral reasoning aiming for liberty and "self-evident" truths.
These principles transcended technology and time. It's up to "We the people" to respect, uphold, preserve and protect these inspired ordered liberties. As long as these truths live in the hearts and minds of Americans, our liberties and individualisms will endure. Stand proud to be an American!

There have been many places I’ve travelled to by car but some places I’ve travelled to by plane

By ground vehicle
Buffalo , Rochester , New York
Detroit Michigan
Salt Lake City
New Mexico
Arizona
Nevada
Pennsylvania
Ohio
Indiana
Illinois
Missouri
Oklahoma
Texas
California - 2 months in Los Angeles & San Diego
Maine

Note: there are probably a few states I missed out. We drove to Los Angeles and took a different route back than we did there.

Places I flew :
Florida for 2 weeks
Dallas Texas for 3 weeks

I’ve liked every place I’ve been to except Detroit. My dad had some business to do there so drove by car and took me & I hated it.

Everywhere else was super exciting especially Florida, Maine and New Mexico . I liked the Grand Canyon. Not sure where that is but it was majestic and memorable.

Of course Disney Land in Los Angeles was amazing but I much preferred Disney World in Florida( was much nicer/cleaner) I saw plenty of dolphins, whales, pink flamingos and swam to my hearts content.
I loved being surrounded by ocean.
Of course this was in 1989.

I’ve had great travelling experiences while visiting the United States but even all the other countries I’ve visited I still love my own country most, just like the rest of you

Last edited:

Back