LOL - 10:00pm Curfew Comment

When people don't know what causes something, they tend to fabricate their own causes to sound knowledgeable.

The problem with reduced hours for many things is that it puts people in contact with each other that normally would not have been. So someone who normally dines late is now forced to eat earlier during a time with other customers and staff they might not have been contact in the past. Same for shopping. There are stores still closing at 6 PM so now the shoppers that would go at night are now forced to go some time during the or get in line with others before 6 to get in the doors. We have HDs closing at 6 so now contractors etc that would go at night to prepare for the next day are now going late afternoon frequently in contact with staff and other customers they would've had zero contact in the past. Same for other retailers and businesses

The problem with reduced hours for many things is that it puts people in contact with each other that normally would not have been. So someone who normally dines late is now forced to eat earlier during a time with other customers and staff they might not have been contact in the past. Same for shopping. There are stores still closing at 6 PM so now the shoppers that would go at night are now forced to go some time during the or get in line with others before 6 to get in the doors. We have HDs closing at 6 so now contractors etc that would go at night to prepare for the next day are now going late afternoon frequently in contact with staff and other customers they would've had zero contact in the past. Same for other retailers and businesses
They have to show that they're doing something, even when it's something silly.
After all, they're...... "experts," so they have to sound like they have the answers & solutions.

and now, "tell on your neighbors"? Visions of Stalin.
Honestly, Would ANYONE call and report their neighbors if they had ten or more people at a gathering? Really?

It's kinda hard for me to believe anyone would "tattle" on their neighbors. What kind of people would do that? Why?
Beginning to believe I was born on the wrong planet!

No worries here about that tattling stuff....don't have any neighbors and NO ONE that does not live here is allowed inside.
The one big dog is lazy, no problems there. The two little ones, toss them some food and they love you.
The cat, well she is just plain mean, seen her run off a big mongrel dog that sniffed at dinner. Saw the blood she drew too...
šŸ˜¾šŸ¤•šŸ©:LOL::LOL::devilish::poop: oops

It's kinda hard for me to believe anyone would "tattle" on their neighbors. What kind of people would do that? Why?
Beginning to believe I was born on the wrong planet!
HAHA. This situation & the way they're reporting it makes it possible for the tattlers to appear "Caring" & "Concerned" for the well being of others. And there are plenty of people who have been waiting their whole lives to feel powerful & pretend they are "Heroes" when they really just enjoy causing problems for others.

Back