Marci's Music Box

listening to jams and eating chocolates. lol

a little fact about the band def leppard...
Joe Elliot proposed the band adopt a new name. He suggested they call themselves “Deaf Leopard” – a name he came up with while writing reviews for imaginary rock bands in his English class. Elliot was always dreaming about forming a band in school. He was creating song lists, band logos and band names while his classmates were studying. Kenning, however, suggested that they should alter the spelling of the name to “Def Leppard” in order to seem less punk rock. (P.S. The name was also a reference to the band Led Zeppelin.)

i think in some aspects it is. when you stop and look at all the beauty around us in nature. i'm still often times awestruck by the sky. little critters like the squirrels give me a smile and a giggle now. sometimes you just hafta look beyond the people and the noise.

i watched a queen video one evening and they showed him singing into the mic against shadow and the amount of spit spraying at the microphone was gross. lol!

In recognition of the arrival of summer temps here in Tuk, I'm offering up my favorite rendition of that good old summertime song by the Drifters 'Under The Boardwalk'. This rendition has a few additional instruments that I think give it a little more character.

Continuing along with the summer theme, let's take a look back at Mungo Jerry o_O
This one is tough though. Who wears a black mesh shirt and what the hell is going on with those bushy mutton-chops anyway :eek: Geez! (And the guy playing the base should never have grown out his hair)
So much wrong with this choice :oops:

Oh wait! This summer theme is going downhill fast :oops:
More mutton chops and bad hair :mad: The music isn't even that good either. Sorry Marci!
I'm letting you down big time ............
dejected.gif

Back