May I request your thoughts and prayers?

A Prayer for Complete Healing

May the One who was a source of blessing for our ancestors, bring blessings of healing upon Andre a healing of body and a healing of spirit. May those in whose care they are entrusted, be gifted with wisdom and skill, and those who surround them, be gifted with love and trust, openness and support in their care. And may they be healed along with all those who are in need. Blessed are You, Source of healing. Amen.

I understand exactly how you are feeling right now, like you my son lives a long way away, like you my son has covid, he is vaccinated, his wife tested negative but she has the symptoms. I feel totally inadequate as a mum because I cannot help in any way, only support from a distance. They are lucky to have support.
We have to think positively, they are vaccinated which is a plus and will help them through this awful disease. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.🙏

I understand exactly how you are feeling right now, like you my son lives a long way away, like you my son has covid, he is vaccinated, his wife tested negative but she has the symptoms. I feel totally inadequate as a mum because I cannot help in any way, only support from a distance. They are lucky to have support.
We have to think positively, they are vaccinated which is a plus and will help them through this awful disease. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.🙏
Prayers for you and yours too, @RobinWren

For Gaer, RobinWren and anyone who has an ill loved one who knows the loved one would want and request the prayers, feel free to PM me and I'll have them put on the on line emergency/daily prayer list I host.

They will remain on the list until the end of this month and may then be requested for the month of February, and/or as long as is needed. May God speed healing for all.

Oh! I'm so sorry! Do you want to put his picture on here so people will be able to show the heavenly entities for whom they are praying?
Please do! I know you are as scared for your Son as I am for mine!
My Son is all alone. I'm helpless too, except to pray!
All these wonderful people on here FEELING the thoughts they're sending out can actually work miracles!
The last thing we want is pity. We need positive thoughts and prayers for our wonderful Sons!
You people are truly AMAZING!!!!!! I thank you with all my heart!

I hope your son recovers soon and feels better Robin, he is in my thoughts. Don't be too hard on yourself, you can't always be right by your children's side in life. Take care....hugs.

I know some of you on here have the sweetest, kindest souls and for those who believe thoughts are things
and prayer can be felt and heard, I'm asking for your help, please.
This is my Son, Andre. He lives thousands of miles from me , alone, and has contracted a rather severe case of Omicron.
Of course, he tells me "Don't worry, Mom!" If you're a Mom, well, You know you can't do that.
He has terrible muscular pain all over his body with other symptoms and is trying to force himself to work. (He's a graphic artist)
It's painful and lingering. He is usually so healthy , strong and full of life! He was vaccinated, but.
Look, I know a lot of people are hurting too or even worse but even one simple little prayer will help so much!
I believe SO STRONGLY in focused, deeply felt prayer!

For those of you who pray, would you please pray for him? Thank you so much!
Done, I will continue each day. ;)🙏

Back