Most recent unhealthy food I ate was...

BLAT ❤

Bacon
Lettuce
Avocado
Tomato

Wait... if I hold the mayo and use whole wheat, it's not unhealthy!

Halloween candy is unhealthy and tastes bad.
iu

iu

Don't do it! :sick: 😬

Last edited:
Breakfast today was do nut holes and bacon! Had a fried egg and a biscuit yesterday. Spent years eating healthy. Decided from now on I will eat what I want and when I want! Nothing wrong with healthy eating but not going to worry about it anymore. Everything in moderation but what I want to eat. Loved avocados for years until I bought 2 on sale at Kroger. They were from Mexico and I got food poisoning. No more guac for me or sliced on salad for me. Love salad but no more sliced avocado on top! Just my experience.!

Potato & tortilla chips yesterday at a family party. I was starving, lunch wasn't close to being ready, there were no apps besides potato chips, tortilla chips, salsa and guac.
What was a woman to do? I loaded up on chips, salsa, guac and wash them down with a couple of Coronas!

Very funny thread topic! :D(y)

I can't remember , so I must be either long overdue to eat something very decadent,
OR, it is just another little memory problem of mine. :sneaky:

Either way, thanks for reminding me, and I had better find something junky and wonderful to eat, ASAP!
:LOL:

Resurrected this thread to mention something I'm craving:

A big greasy grilled brat with spicy brown mustard, sauerkraut & grilled onions...best ones are from street vendors! 😀

Used to treat myself when I worked downtown. Co-workers would cringe & roll their eyes.😱 🤣

Last edited:

Back