My DIL's Twin Hospitalized With COVID, My Honorary Son Has It Too!

Prayers for you and your family. You've been through so much already.

View attachment 202990
Chic...you don't know the half of it !! Things have transpired that I never thought I'd see in my family. I can't even post about it. I'm just praying over it and leaving it in God's hands. 🤲:confused: @Pecos @dseag2

Thank you all again, so much for your prayers and positive vibes. Sadly, S passed away Tuesday. 😭 Right now, I think I'm numb! The pain that her children, grandchild, siblings and family members are feeling right now must be unbearable! Her son is taking it as best he can...saying "Those two...they always had to do things together!" I was thinking she said about her twin (my DIL) "Oh no...you're not going to leave me here!" They were so close...used to talk on the phone every day, sometimes twice a day. Her daughter is devastated, as is my oldest grandson, who told me the other night how devastated he'd be if she passed. He's already feeling lost since his mother's passing. I haven't been able to connect with my 2nd oldest to see how he's doing. I suspect he feels responsible and guilt is compounding his grief.

Now the twins can be reunited with the children they lost. S lost two sons, one was only a baby who never went home; he spent 6 months in the hospital. One a couple of years ago, at age 35. His unexpected death after surgery hit my DIL particularly hard. My DIL lost her and my son's first born, full term at birth. Both twins suffered the painful effects of fibromyalgia. Now it gives us some measure of comfort that they can be reunited with loved ones and are free from pain and suffering. May Allah be pleased with them and grant them passage to Paradise. 💔💜

Then I found out yesterday that my honorary son's (HS) fiancee was near death and he was very frightened. I believe she is coming along. She is the love of his life and my heart would break for him if he lost her. Your prayers are still needed for all mentioned in this post!
@Pecos @Ruth n Jersey @chic @Pauline1954 @jujube @Pinky @Mike @dseag2 @Devi @terry123 @MickaC @Murrmurr @Jules @SeaBreeze @AnnieA @Paco Dennis @Warrigal @Mandee @Sunny @RadishRose @Remy

Last edited:
Thank you all again, so much for your prayers and positive vibes. Sadly, S passed away Tuesday. 😭 Right now, I think I'm numb! The pain that her children, grandchild, siblings and family members are feeling right now must be unbearable! Her son is taking it as best he can...saying "Those two...they always had to do things together!" I was thinking she said about her twin (my DIL) "Oh no...you're not going to leave me here!" They were so close...used to talk on the phone sometimes twice a day. Her daughter is devastated, as is my oldest grandson, who told me the other night how devastated he'd be if she passed. He's already feeling lost since his mother's passing. I haven't been able to connect with my 2nd oldest to see how he's doing. I suspect he feels responsible and guilt is compounding his grief.

Now the twins can be reunited with the children they lost. S lost two sons, one was only a baby who never went home; he spent 6 months in the hospital. One a couple of years ago, at age 35. His unexpected death after surgery hit my DIL particularly hard. My DIL lost her and my son's first born, full term at birth. Both twins suffered the painful effects of fibromyalgia. Now it gives us some measure of comfort that they can be reunited with loved ones and are free from pain and suffering. May Allah be pleased with them and grant them passage to Paradise. 💔💜

Then I found out yesterday that my honorary son's (HS) fiancee was near death and he was very frightened. I believe she is coming along. She is the love of his life and my heart would break for him if he lost her. Your prayers are still needed for all mentioned in this post!
@Pecos @Ruth n Jersey @chic @Pauline1954 @jujube @Pinky @Mike @dseag2 @Devi @terry123 @MickaC @Murrmurr @Jules @SeaBreeze @AnnieA @Paco Dennis @Warrigal @Mandee @Sunny @RadishRose @Remy
Oh, so sorry, Diva! My condolences and thoughts with you and yours.

The Rose Still Grows beyond the Wall​

by A. L. Frink
Near a shady wall a rose once grew,
Budded and blossomed in God's free light,
Watered and fed by morning dew,
Shedding its sweetness day and night.

As it grew and blossomed fair and tall,
Slowly rising to loftier height,
It came to a crevice in the wall,
Through which there shone a beam of light.

Onward it crept with added strength,
With never a thought of fear or pride.
It followed the light through the crevice's length
And unfolded itself on the other side.

The light, the dew, the broadening view
Were found the same as they were before;
And it lost itself in beauties new,
Breathing its fragrance more and more.

Shall claim of death cause us to grieve,
And make our courage faint or fail?
Nay! Let us faith and hope receive:
The rose still grows beyond the wall.

Scattering fragrance far and wide,
Just as it did in days of yore,
Just as it did on the other side,
Just as it will for evermore.

my grandson got covid,he is on a ventilater in icu.seems like my whole family has covid or had covid.some doing ok some not.
I'm so sorry your grandson is so sick Fatboy! I know how frightening this is for the family. I will pray for his full recovery.

@Pecos I thank you for praying for my our families as well as for my HS's fiance. She has recovered and they were even able to go out last week. I'm so relieved!

Back