My Favorite Bakery!

Prince Charles pops into a local bakery in Pembrokeshire!
0_Royal-visits-for-Wales-Week.jpg

Reminds me of the time I had stopped at one of my customers stores. Now my bright red truck had Friehofers Bakery written all over it. My bright red shirt had Friehofers Bakery on two places. I might add, I was not having one of my better days as I was running late.

Now, this poor innocent woman walks up to my truck and calls out, "are you the Friehofers man?" I just looked at her in disbelief and said, "no, I'm the Roto Rooter man." Well, the look I got from her made me aware I had just made a total ass of myself. Needless to say, I apoligized and gave her a dozen donuts on the house.
I can be like that lady while at this site without my reading glasses on.

How would you react if you bumped into the Queen?​

iu

"Many people would be on their best behaviour if they met the Queen, but what if you didn’t realise you had?"

"This happened to one elderly woman who came across Her Majesty walking into a small village shop in Norfolk."

"The Queen had reportedly been about to take Afternoon Tea at Sandringham when it was discovered there was no cake. Instead of relying on staff, she walked down to the local village to pick some up. The royal was wearing normal clothes and a headscarf, and the woman said to her "Good heavens, you look just like the Queen."

Her Majesty replied with her famous wit saying: "How reassuring.”

"She then selected some cake for tea and went on her way. The story was retold by artist Juliet Pannett who said she heard the story when she was doing a painting at the Balmoral Estate."

Back