My Favorite TV Shows

@peppermint I watched H5-0 until the end. I bought the last two episodes on Amazon just so I'll always have them. It was so good. I actually wound up loving the cast replacements more than the Daniel Dae Kim and Grace Park's characters.
@Gaer I love Mom. The show is really funny though yes, quite risque. The writing and timing are excellent. Allison Janney is great in her role. I guess you saw that Anna Faris is leaving after this season.
No, I didn't know she was leaving. Before or after the Fall season? Will the show go on with another actress orbe cancelled? Also, Do you knowwhen it's premiring? If it is?

Oh, I forgot to say "Twilight Zone"and "Outer Limits" with my favs!
Do you guys remember,Tim Conway and Mrs.Whiggins on Carol Burnett?

Last edited:
@FastTrax I never could get into the 3 Stooges. @Sassycakes My son was a big L&A SVU fan when he was watching T.V. I watched a couple of episodes with him. Great show and I keep saying I'm going to start watching from the pilot but I have so much T.V. on my plate already.

No, I didn't know she was leaving. Before or after the Fall season? Will the show go on with another actress orbe cancelled? Also, Do you knowwhen it's premiring? If it is?

Oh, I forgot to say "Twilight Zone"and "Outer Limits" with my favs!
Do you guys remember,Tim Conway and Mrs.Whiggins on Carol Burnett?
Oh yes... Tim Conway, there were a few skits where I thought I was going to tear my stomach muscles free of their housing I wa laughing so hard, and while I don't recall Mrs. Whiggins, I well remember Carol Burnett, and she put one heck of a good show on for many years, too.

FastTrax. Just love these additions! :love:

Taxi, brings back such warm memories for me. It was one of my moms favourites, and not that long ago, I pulled up a few of Taxi's opening and closing themes to have a listen, and a feeling of sadness washed through me.

Not only is my mom gone now, but Jeff Conaway is gone, Andy Kaufman is gone, Lenny Baker (as Baschi) is gone. Just sort of hit me a different way and made me realize that some 40 years had passed since the days when I used to watch the show.

And I'll never forget the opening and closing themes of The Twilight Zone. Such a true classic.

FastTrax. Now THAT was awesome!!! :love:

While watching that clip I couldn't help but feel that I had been transported back to the good old days of television!

The best! Thanks for this!

Back