My Favorite TV Shows

My Husband was home all day today,so I gave him full control of the TV. I watched some old favorites of mine on youtube because he loves to watch Political shows and I can't stand watching them.Now I have become addicted to Paternity Court. I can't believe how many of them I watched today. I need help !LOL

the Dead End Kids...i loved Satch..
but they were movies, i have been thinking about my favourites
and top of the list was Wagon-Train, everything stopped for wagontrain... followed by Rawhide

and top of the list was Wagon-Train, everything stopped for wagontrain... followed by Rawhide

Wow, you're right. I thought I was posting the TV series.

Wow, you're right. I thought I was posting the TV series.

Glad I double checked. The original "East Side Kids" syndication were full length movies starting in the 30's with Leo Gorcey holding 40% of the holdings portfolio until the early 50's when the productions were repackaged into an hour long TV series first under the "East Side Kids" banner then eventually "The Bowery Boys" TV series. His portrayal as the word destroying tough as nails leader of the gang was aptly named "Mugs" who was the most popular of the cast. He favored Henry Richard "Huntz" Hall and carried him to fame and stardom to the displeasure of the remaining cast who one by one eventually left the show. After Leo's father, also a cast member died Leo started drinking heavily and demanded an increase in his existing 40% holdings portfolio and being summarily turned down he completely destroyed the TV studio set and quit the series. The rest is history. TTFN.

Why did he duck when the gun was thrown at him??

Blooper? But forensic analyst would say he ducked because his big rock head would destroy the gun then it couldn't be introduced into evidence in court. I don't know about now but in the 50's attempting to hit a superhero with a deadly studio prop garnered the expensive Brooks Brothers suit wearing bad guy triple life plus a thousand years in Supermax. Just sayin. Lol.

Growing up I watched American Bandstand everyday. My Dad loved the life of Riley . He watched it everytime it came on. He would tease me and say it was because the daughter had the same name as me.
Dick-Clark-American-Bandstand-ftr.jpg

style_22.jpg

Back