My Last Colorings From An Adult Coloring Book

@officerripley I found an app I like, simply called Coloring in the Google Play Store. I think it's the same as the Coloring+ app you mentioned, which wound up not installing on my desktop. I like that this app gives choices. Some pictures must be paid for with 5 or 10 "coins" to access. I started out with 50 bonus coins and can add more in increments of 5 for watching short videos. I'm used to that from playing Words With Friends. Other pictures are free. I was allowed to finish the first simple page I started and color for a good amount of time on the second picture without being interrupted with annoying ads like when I used the Color Me app, so I'm hoping it's like that all the time. I also like the way the palette is set up; It's much easier to choose colors from the same group and go back to the colors I want to use again. Thank you for expanding my creative options. :D
Hi, Diva, I can't add Google Play stuff to my laptop since it's Windows unless I download some kind of app to do that; which is probably ok, I want to check with my techie guy first, though. I did just download another coloring app from the MS store called Zen Coloring; I think I'm going to really like it, it's free too.

Hi, Diva, I can't add Google Play stuff to my laptop since it's Windows unless I download some kind of app to do that; which is probably ok, I want to check with my techie guy first, though. I did just download another coloring app from the MS store called Zen Coloring; I think I'm going to really like it, it's free too.
When I attempted to install Coloring+ on my desktop, I got a message that it was installed but I never did find it. Then when I went to Google's My Apps (on desktop), it showed that it was installed on my Android device :unsure: I didn't find it there either, so just searched for it in the Play Store, recognized it by the picture icon used by Coloring+ and downloaded it. I hope you will indeed enjoy Zen Coloring.

It used to take me months to finish one because I'd let other things get in the way. I had to order more gel pens (got glitter ones this time) because the ones I had for a couple of years dried out. Now with the virus I have more time, plus I was anxious to use my new pens so I finished these within a week of each other. I have three books left after giving one to my DIL

View attachment 119000

View attachment 119001
Nice! those things are tons of fun!

Back