Natural immunity fared better against the Delta variant compared to the vaxxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
experts recommend n95 and kn95 masks. the cloth masks are not useful. dr. fauci states that he changed his position on masks as he learned more about the virus. everyone has learned more about the virus and ways to combat it. that's not unusual.
He had to say something, but what he said made him look even more foolish.

The whites of eyes do not sneeze, cough, talk, shout, sing, or breathe, Deb. The virus is spread by being propelled by those "actions." Our eyes take in light so we can see; they don't expel anything, except maybe you can get Covid by catching someone's tears and deliberately inhaling them!

Masks are "virtue signaling?" I don't know anyone who feels virtuous because they are required to wear a mask in order to enter a store, restaurant, meeting room, classroom, or any other place obviously spreading the virus. Many people hate wearing a mask, but they wear it anyway, not because they are virtuous.

However, I do agree that it's just plain silly to wear a mask when outdoors, and even more so when driving alone in one's car. I've seen plenty of people doing both. I suspect the reason has nothing to do with virtue; they probably just forgot to take it off when they left the building. I've done that a few times myself, and have discovered one "plus" to mask-wearing: it helps to keep your face warm in single-digit freezing weather!
No people's eyes don't sneeze however people who sneeze in close proximity to you project particles into your eyes.
And your eyes are not immune to a virus.

I agree no need for wearing a mask outside when your not close to others.

millions who have died of the disease would indicate that covid-19 is not a scam. medical personnel don't wear masks for the heck of it !where are numerous studies showing that masks are useless? don't get the vaccine. don't wear a mask. don't do social distancing. act like nothings' happening. i wish you luck
There are so many studies showing how useless masks are to prevent disease, while being extremely harmful, especially to children, that it is surprising people still don't know. Here is one from msn even. But just go to a noncensored website like duckduckgo and search. Also gab or gettr, telegram etc. The mainstream media, though now finally changing their tune, have proven to be outright liars. https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/me...he-best-studies-suggest-they-don-t/ar-AANfurl

There are so many studies showing how useless masks are to prevent disease, while being extremely harmful, especially to children, that it is surprising people still don't know. Here is one from msn even. But just go to a noncensored website like duckduckgo and search. Also gab or gettr, telegram etc. The mainstream media, though now finally changing their tune, have proven to be outright liars. https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/me...he-best-studies-suggest-they-don-t/ar-AANfurl
Masks satisfy the need for people to feel like they're doing something.

The whites of eyes do not sneeze, cough, talk, shout, sing, or breathe, Deb. The virus is spread by being propelled by those "actions." Our eyes take in light so we can see; they don't expel anything, except maybe you can get Covid by catching someone's tears and deliberately inhaling them!

Masks are "virtue signaling?" I don't know anyone who feels virtuous because they are required to wear a mask in order to enter a store, restaurant, meeting room, classroom, or any other place obviously spreading the virus. Many people hate wearing a mask, but they wear it anyway, not because they are virtuous.

However, I do agree that it's just plain silly to wear a mask when outdoors, and even more so when driving alone in one's car. I've seen plenty of people doing both. I suspect the reason has nothing to do with virtue; they probably just forgot to take it off when they left the building. I've done that a few times myself, and have discovered one "plus" to mask-wearing: it helps to keep your face warm in single-digit freezing weather!
Obviously eyes do not repel anything. 😁 But eyes are usually open when you're walking around ya? which means they are not masked. If someone coughs and you walk through it you can catch covid even with a mask on. I sure did. After having covid I quit wearing oxygen depriving mask and have not caught anything since. There are indeed numerous studies showing not only are they ineffective but if too constrictive cause the wearer to take in too much carbon dioxide and bacteria and there has even been a large increase in sinus infections and worse. Not to mention destroying kids' lives. No excuse for imposing them except as a ploy to dehumanize people in order to make them more compliant. That is unfortunately the sad truth. Scarves are great in cold weather. 😉

as for the variants i wonder how they determine each swab would need to be assessed ... they would need to grow out a sample to see the slight variant in it ...my guess has always been they only do that with the hospitalized and assume the follow that trend.

No, they never do that because they can't. No one has ever done it to date. The whole thing is total BS.
What people have been dying from in addition to the petro-chemical shots is oxygen starvation, which is what I've been saying from the very beginning. Mask wearing upsets the vital O2/CO2 exchange <-- in the red blood cells of the body, which is vital to health and to life.

The lack of proper O2/CO2 exchange starves all the tissues of the body. No one is immune to this happening! Of course weaker and unhealthy people die first. Sadly, the murderous intubation procedure puts the nails in the coffins of those unfortunate souls treated in that manner.

Last edited:
The question that always enters my mind is how long is all this back and forth bickering with nothing being accomplished going to go on? When it all comes down to it those who feel the vaccine does not work for them will not get it and the others who feel it works and masks are effective will get them and use them. All this other stuff is complete nonsense and what blows my mind it is coming from grown adults. Go about your lives and make your choices whatever they may be, but all this back and forth crap is accomplishing absolutely nothing.

The question that always enters my mind is how long is all this back and forth bickering with nothing being accomplished going to go on? When it all comes down to it those who feel the vaccine does not work for them will not get it and the others who feel it works and masks are effective will get them and use them. All this other stuff is complete nonsense and what blows my mind it is coming from grown adults. Go about your lives and make your choices whatever they may be, but all this back and forth crap is accomplishing absolutely nothing.
Discussions.
Yes some wish to argue but that should not stop discussing anything Covid related.

If it bothers you, don't read the Covid threads.

Discussions.
Yes some wish to argue but that should not stop discussing anything Covid related.

If it bothers you, don't read the Covid threads.
Is this what you call a discussion? Maybe a one sided discussion. It seems to me the way that I am reading that when someone comes in the thread with a difference of opinion they get laughed at or just negative remarks are made at the post. That is not a discussion at all. It is pretty obvious what these threads are set up for and well they do achieve that for the most part. Have fun with it if you may.

I can see both @Rah-Rah and @Becky1951 's sides of this. It is an important issue, worthy of discussion. I just try my best to ignore the noise and post what I think helps.

I have done the vaccines and booster, and will plan to continue to, however I have a lot of friends and family who have not. By reading the posts and arguments I have gained a better understanding as to where they are coming from. Still don't agree, but I better understand. I tend to take a big picture view and look at the best large population statistics I can find. But I think others are more swayed by individual stories and the like. Of course I think I am right.

Stick around @Rah-Rah you add value here.

Debate is a competitive, two-way conversation. The goal is to win an argument or convince someone, such as the other participant or third-party observers.

Dialogue is a cooperative, two-way conversation. The goal is for participants to exchange information and build relationships with one another.

Discourse is a cooperative, one-way conversation. The goal to deliver information from the speaker/writer to the listeners/readers.

Diatribe is a competitive, one-way conversation. The goal is to express emotions, browbeat those that disagree with you, and/or inspires those that share the same perspective.

We see a lot of 4th one on the Covid threads :ROFLMAO:

Obviously eyes do not repel anything. 😁 But eyes are usually open when you're walking around ya? which means they are not masked. If someone coughs and you walk through it you can catch covid even with a mask on. I sure did. After having covid I quit wearing oxygen depriving mask and have not caught anything since. There are indeed numerous studies showing not only are they ineffective but if too constrictive cause the wearer to take in too much carbon dioxide and bacteria and there has even been a large increase in sinus infections and worse. Not to mention destroying kids' lives. No excuse for imposing them except as a ploy to dehumanize people in order to make them more compliant. That is unfortunately the sad truth. Scarves are great in cold weather. 😉
And, when bacteria & virus gets past the outside of the mask (which it does), it stays in contact with your mouth & nose much longer.

Foolishness of people who think they don't need to wear masks?!

Alas, numerous studies have shown masks to be completely ineffective against viruses. They have done FAR more harm than good.To children learning social skills for sure but also to adults. Most people are not aware, but the whites of eyes contain the *exact* same substance as the one in nasal lining and in lungs that attracts and binds to covid!! The government knows this but never said a word about it because they now use iris scanning to identify people. Masks are just virtue signaling theater and a sign of obedience. Don't be fooled! Even the government nhs website has a study on n95 masks showing they are ineffective against viruses. Masks are the worst thing to come out of this scamdemic. I kid you not.
ON POINT!!!!!

Is this what you call a discussion? Maybe a one sided discussion. It seems to me the way that I am reading that when someone comes in the thread with a difference of opinion they get laughed at or just negative remarks are made at the post. That is not a discussion at all. It is pretty obvious what these threads are set up for and well they do achieve that for the most part. Have fun with it if you may.
You joined one week ago and you think you know who does or does not laugh at or call someone names (guess you missed the name calling comments in many of the Covid treads).

Giving an opposing opinion is hardly one sided. 🙄 there are plenty of opinions both sides, in the middle and everything else.

FYI, I have never called anyone any names or tried to degrade a person like some here have.

The ones having fun if that's what you want to call it, are the ones calling others idiots, stupid, uneducated etc simply because you disagree with them.

You joined one week ago and you think you know who does or does not laugh at or call someone names (guess you missed the name calling comments in many of the Covid treads).

Giving an opposing opinion is hardly one sided. 🙄 there are plenty of opinions both sides, in the middle and everything else.

FYI, I have never called anyone any names or tried to degrade a person like some here have.

The ones having fun if that's what you want to call it, are the ones calling others idiots, stupid, uneducated etc simply because you disagree with them.
I am not pointing a finger directly at you and I totally agree with you that this sort of stuff comes from both sides. Just this particularly thread happened to be on one side.

Like I have stated before and I will state over and over again anyone can have their own opinion. Whatever that opinion is it is not going to change, effect or do anything to my opinion no matter theories they happen to post or come up with, facts they posts or whatever they hear on the news or Social Media. This goes for both sides. I will make my decision certainly not from what others are posting on a forum whichever side they are posting from. Now if someone is posting something that is blatantly untrue then i will do my best to find facts to dispute that. As for opinions if masks work or not or if the vaccines do or don't work , I will make that decision on my own and not from others from a forum.

I am not pointing a finger directly at you and I totally agree with you that this sort of stuff comes from both sides. Just this particularly thread happened to be on one side.

Like I have stated before and I will state over and over again anyone can have their own opinion. Whatever that opinion is it is not going to change, effect or do anything to my opinion no matter theories they happen to post or come up with, facts they posts or whatever they hear on the news or Social Media. This goes for both sides. I will make my decision certainly not from what others are posting on a forum whichever side they are posting from. Now if someone is posting something that is blatantly untrue then i will do my best to find facts to dispute that. As for opinions if masks work or not or if the vaccines do or don't work , I will make that decision on my own and not from others from a forum.
Take my advice. Don't even participate in the Covid threads. I did when I joined this forum several months ago and just became frustrated. I know this is supposedly considered dialogue, but IMHO it is just grandstanding on both sides. I said months ago that I will not change anyone's mind, regardless of facts that are presented, so I read it for entertainment only.

There are a few members that I disagree with re: this topic but we still agree on other things. We can all find a way to meet in the middle. We are all entitled to lead our own lives and live with the consequences. (y)

Last edited:

Like I have stated before and I will state over and over again anyone can have their own opinion. Whatever that opinion is it is not going to change, effect or do anything to my opinion
If that is the case then what is the reason for your hullabaloo 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Take my advice. Don't even participate in the Covid forums. I did when I joined this forum several months ago and you will just become frustrated. I know this is supposedly considered dialogue, but IMHO it is just grandstanding on both sides. I said months ago that I will not change anyone's mind, regardless of facts that are presented, so I read it for entertainment only.
The person stated that I have only been on the forum a week which is 100% true, but it would have only taken 1 hour to see what the purpose of these threads on both sides are posted for. You are absolutely correct when you say that no matter how much debating, arguing or whatever you want to call it nothing will change the minds of anyone.

Take my advice. Don't even participate in the Covid threads. I did when I joined this forum several months ago and just became frustrated. I know this is supposedly considered dialogue, but IMHO it is just grandstanding on both sides. I said months ago that I will not change anyone's mind, regardless of facts that are presented, so I read it for entertainment only.

There are a few members that I disagree with re: this topic but we still agree on other things. We can all find a way to meet in the middle. We are all entitled to lead our own lives and live with the consequences. (y)

The person stated that I have only been on the forum a week which is 100% true, but it would have only taken 1 hour to see what the purpose of these threads on both sides are posted for. You are absolutely correct when you say that no matter how much debating, arguing or whatever you want to call it nothing will change the minds of anyone.
That is not your problem Rah Rah. It is up to the management to decide what, not you.

It goes like this: the anti vaxxers put up their misinformation and it is up to vaxers like me, to blow them out of the water.

All good fun !!!

That is not your problem Rah Rah. It is up to the management to decide what, not you.

It goes like this: the anti vaxxers put up their misinformation and it is up to vaxers like me, to blow them out of the water.

All good fun !!!
It can be fun, but when people start making fun of others just because of what they believe that is not fun. That can work from both sides as well.

Have your fun though.

Well, that person was Becky and from what I've seen she very rarely participates in threads other than those about Covid so that tells me everything I need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back