New Rules In Ohio

Because it, without explanation that Fauci is with family in an almost empty stadium, is out of context and strongly implies something that is not true -- that Fauci doesn't abide by his own guidelines. The photo, used in this way, is an attempt to mislead those who see it and to discredit Dr. Fauci. That's why.
You have no idea who Fauci was with, unless you're a personal friend of his & his family. And you also have no idea who those people with him were near. You are simply assuming things that support your opinion.

You have no idea who Fauci was with, unless you're a personal friend of his & his family. And you also have no idea who those people with him were near. You are simply assuming things that support your opinion.
That’s not true, this was widely reported on the news. I am too lazy to look up if they were friends or family, but I think they were family.

One was family, one was a friend, and he'd removed the mask for a brief moment to drink a sip of water. As @Aneeda72 said, it was not only widely reported at the time, it was discussed at great length on this very forum when you posted it the first time, @win231.
See post #26.
And, BTY, he did not remove the mask for a brief moment. Several other photos were taken that showed the mask below his chin while he wasn't drinking water.

In an interview on "America's Newsroom," Fauci told host John Roberts that he had been sitting next to his wife, Dr. Christine Grady, and a very close friend of his.

"I had my mask around my chin. I had taken it down. I was totally dehydrated and I was drinking water trying to rehydrate myself," he explained. "And, by the way, I was negative COVID literally the day before."

"So, I guess people want to make it a big event. I wear a mask all the time when I'm outside. To pull it down to take some sips of water and put it back up again -- I guess if people want to make something about that they can," he said. "But to me, I think that's just mischievous, John."

Someone may not have seen it.
Hmmmm, I wonder why it bothers you?

Win, the answers you got from Pepper, StarSong, and Butterfly were right on the mark. The picture is old, and shows absolutely no wrongdoing. Even people wearing a mask all the time must let it down occasionally to sneeze, blow their nose, or take a sip of a drink. All the advice we've gotten from experts about wearing masks say that it's OK to dine outdoors. So, how are we supposed to do that with our masks up?

In this case, Fauci (who is a world class hero IMO) probably let the mask down in a nearly empty stadium, while sitting with family members, for a split second. And the troublemakers were right on it, snapping a picture and making sure it was widely distributed, to make their idiotic point.

Why do the people promoting this stupidity never give up? And how many deaths are they/you responsible for, when people actually believe you?

(This note has been edited, because it might appear too "political." Although this subject, by its very nature, is highly political.)

Last edited:
Win, the answers you got from Pepper, StarSong, and Butterfly were right on the mark. The picture is old, and shows absolutely no wrongdoing. Even people wearing a mask all the time must let it down occasionally to sneeze, blow their nose, or take a sip of a drink. All the advice we've gotten from experts about wearing masks say that it's OK to dine outdoors. So, how are we supposed to do that with our masks up?

In this case, Fauci (who is a world class hero IMO) probably let the mask down in a nearly empty stadium, while sitting with family members, for a split second. And the troublemakers were right on it, snapping a picture and making sure it was widely distributed, to make their idiotic point.

Why do the people promoting this stupidity never give up? And how many deaths are they/you responsible for, when people actually believe you?

(This note has been edited, because it might appear too "political." Although this subject, by its very nature, is highly political.)
Your statement isn't political. It just shows that you're a programmed robot who would believe anything, especially from your "World Class Hero Fauciman." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Your statement isn't political. It just shows that you're a programmed robot who would believe anything, especially from your "World Class Hero Fauciman." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You keep us on our toes Win, seriously, on our toes. 😂. If only I could be a robot, no more pain would be great and programmed to eat less and less, a win win situation.

That, sir, is not true. Dr. Fauci himself identified the woman as his wife and the man as one of his best friends and one of his inner circle.

You'll also note that the stadium seats around the three of them were all empty -- if they were not friends and/or family, itseems odd to me that the only three persons in a large area of empty seats would bunch up like they are.

Unlike you, of course, who would never believe a word out of the mouth of a world renowned epidemiologist -- because his words do not support your beliefs.

Back