Older People Are Pretty Cool

iu
iu

I thought it was going to be a pool hall! My husband would love that, especially if there's a nice cafe attached.
You know, I saw that you replied to this before and I couldn't see the photo you were commenting on, and I had to leave the computer for awhile. I was on the Microsoft Edge browser which came with the computer, and I couldn't see other pics in this old thread. Now I'm on Firefox and I see the image, lol. :)

britt-kanja1.jpgbritt-kanja2.jpgbritt-kanja3.jpgbritt-kanja4.jpgbritt-kanja5.jpg
Berlin fashionistas Britt Kanja and Günther Krabbenhöft have aged like fine wine. Despite their silver age, the elderly couple leads active lives, and not only appears in all kinds of cultural and social events but absolutely wreck their dance floors as well.

Moreover, wherever they go, the cute couple always stands out in the crowd with their impeccable outfits. Britt and Günther share a great fashion sense and have mastered combining their wardrobe into sharp and timeless couple outfits that will never go out of style.

Back