Our Voluptuous Women

Pretty ladies all, would be no more so skinny.

However I am not sure about their health... More important than beauty.
Yes, health is important, but what about brains? I love a woman with brains that can carry on an intelligent conversation. Beauty comes with youth and often fades with age. For my money, brains are better because the older you get the smarter you get. Yes, yes, I know about dementia and Alzhemizer's, but other than that the older you get the smarter you get unless you watch mind killing movies like, "Bad Grandpa."

Attachments

• Bad Grandpa.jpg
    Bad Grandpa.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 4
I really really hope, and would like to believe, that someday Science will solve the problem of why some people are prone to gaining weight, instead of always ascribing it to a character or will power defect problem, like it was just greed, no impulse control or a lapse of morals.. I’ve been struggling with it since I was 11. It can be as bad a problem as racism, to be on the receiving end. But still managed to raise a family, earn 2 masters degrees at an excellent university and have good jobs. .

Adele is not Voluptuous or overweight in any way... once she was a few pounds overweight but she lost all of that...

3000.jpg

Personally for me I do not like myself with extra pounds. I am tall 5'8" and look like The Hulk if I gain too much.

We all need to accept our bodies for what they are, and that goes for both men and women.
Same here except I am 5'6 1/2" I have always been self conscious about my weight if I am heavier than I should be. I so greatly admire women who accept themselves and are comfortable with where they are weight-wise...I can't seem to get to that place.

Same here except I am 5'6 1/2" I have always been self conscious about my weight if I am heavier than I should be. I so greatly admire women who accept themselves and are comfortable with where they are weight-wise...I can't seem to get to that place.
I can get to that place, and I'm happy in my skin when I'm overweight... but then I have to go out... *yikes* :LOL:

I can get to that place, and I'm happy in my skin when I'm overweight... but then I have to go out... *yikes* :LOL:
Congrats that you can(y). I still can't. I just keep on keeping on to get to a good weight. I splurge and enjoy myself and really do not go on a guilt trip but tell myself I will work it off😎 I lose a few pounds then another special occasion comes along..Isn't it amazing how many
'special occasions' there are😂

It's not about whether or not they LOOK good. It isn't HEALTHY to be overweight. Still, they are adults so it's their decision.:confused:
To me it has always been both..be healthy and look good..as I age I have to accept some changes :rolleyes: ..I feel very sorry for reallyoverweight people. True some do not care but I have read and heard stories of how difficult it is for some to lose weight for various reasons that can't be controlled. I can't imagine doing everything one can and is supposed to do and still not losing..how depressing that must be..

Back