Ozzy Osbourn not looking very well

hollydolly

SF VIP
Pictures taken today of him looking very frail and being supported by a friend. He's only 74...but suffers from Parkinsons' Disease..altho' by own admission, a very mild form

67048993-0-image-a-37_1674845208515.jpg

67048991-11685137-image-a-38_1674846746355.jpg

All true.. but there's many others who took as much if not more drugs than Ozzie and are still alive (, and older than Ozzie) .. The Rolling stones for example
Some of the others knew when to quit.

Osborn mixed a lot of alcohol with his drugs. I know a lot of rockers did, but he said he'd do it continuously for days on end. He obviously has central nervous system damage. I guess some rockers just had stronger systems than him, or maybe just the slightest difference in the combination of chemicals made a huge difference in the level of damage.

Osborn mixed a lot of alcohol with his drugs. I know a lot of rockers did, but he said he'd do it continuously for days on end. He obviously has central nervous system damage.
As best as I can tell, Osbourne was more of a Cocaine +alcohol+everything else user, Keith Richard's drug was Heroin(plus whatever).
Cocaine is very damaging to the nervous system(as is meth), while Heroin is a compound that is chemically similar to what the body makes naturally- Dopamine.

As an aside, not sure all the Stones took drugs to the extent that Keith did. But even Keith said he quit heroin something like 30+ years ago:

He quit heroin in 1978, and stopped doing cocaine in 2006. In 2018, he told Rolling Stone that he even cut his drinking way down to the occasional beer or glass of wine. Speaking with CBS, the artist said he stopped smoking two years ago [2021] with the help of nicotine patches, and that he’s had more stamina ever since.​

This is sad to see. Even though he's bat-shit (pun intended!) crazy, I'm a bit of a fan. Not really into his music, but I've found his past reality shows with his family pretty darn entertaining. He's eccentric and funny as hell...it was like watching a train wreck. It's amazing to me that Sharon has stayed with him. He apparently was physically abusive to her to the point where he almost strangled her to death and then had affair not too long ago. Probably not the first one. But...true love, I guess.

This is sad to see. Even though he's bat-shit (pun intended!) crazy, I'm a bit of a fan. Not really into his music, but I've found his past reality shows with his family pretty darn entertaining. He's eccentric and funny as hell...it was like watching a train wreck. It's amazing to me that Sharon has stayed with him. He apparently was physically abusive to her to the point where he almost strangled her to death and then had affair not too long ago. Probably not the first one. But...true love, I guess.
I agree completely. I love them as a family... and you're right Ozzy has been unfaithful to Sharon all their married lives.. and in the earlier days he was very violent towards her, but she admits she gave back to him what he dished out to her.

Why she stays with him I don't know..even tho' I like him as a funny , genine guy.. for the last 20 years , even tho' she was his manager.. and manager of Black sabbath.. she's not needed that money, she's had her own career.. and all the kids are grown.. so it just makes one wonder why she just accepted and continues to accept his infidelities.. ..it also makes you wonder why other women continue to find him physically attractive enough to have an affair with him.. and take on the wrath of Sharon..

I agree completely. I love them as a family... and you're right Ozzy has been unfaithful to Sharon all their married lives.. and in the earlier days he was very violent towards her, but she admits she gave back to him what he dished out to her.

Why she stays with him I don't know..even tho' I like him as a funny , genine guy.. for the last 20 years , even tho' she was his manager.. and manager of Black sabbath.. she's not needed that money, she's had her own career.. and all the kids are grown.. so it just makes one wonder why she just accepted and continues to accept his infidelities.. ..it also makes you wonder why other women continue to find him physically attractive enough to have an affair with him.. and take on the wrath of Sharon..
OMG, yes. I would NOT want to be on Sharon's bad side! LOL And also yes...I can't imagine anyone wanting to jump Ozzy's old bones. Ew.

Last edited:

Back