Ozzy Osbourn not looking very well

He's a part of my youth, especially the songs Paranoid and Iron Man. I hope he continues on for many more years.
My late son found inspiration in some of Ozzie's work. We often had discussions about whether one should judge the artist or just the work. Of course in this case it is hard to separate the art from the artist. The family encouraged scrutiny.

I loved "Iron Man".

One of the best laughs i got from their TV show was when Sharon threw a ham into the next door neighbor's yard.
Was that the series on tv? I remember her getting into a row with her neighbours and throwing stuff over the wall but thought it was dog's poo - they seemed to have a lot of little snappy dogs and lots of dog poo around! :)

She used to wrap up her childrens number 2's..in pretty tiffany boxes and send them to her enemies.. :rolleyes:
I know the old Sharon very well, from the Howard Stern Show, on which she & Ozzie used to appear regularly. She was formerly 350 lbs, which she would use to Bully any Ozzie Business, as she was in charge. She cursed, really cursed, very frequently. She is nothing as she appeared then comparatively so. She was a big mess. Successful though, in her incarnations.

I know the old Sharon very well, from the Howard Stern Show, on which she & Ozzie used to appear regularly. She was formerly 350 lbs, which she would use to Bully any Ozzie Business, as she was in charge. She cursed, really cursed, very frequently. She is nothing as she appeared then comparatively so. She was a big mess. Successful though, in her incarnations.
Yes me too.. known Sharon for decades.. her father Don Arden was a Business manager for many rock groups including Ozzy.. He managed Jerry Lee Lewis, Little Richard,The Move, The Small Faces, , and ELO.. to name a few. he was feared in the business so much he was nicknamed the Yiddish Godfather.. Sharon took after him when it came to taking over the management of Ozzy .. and her and her father really didn't get along at all..

Ive read today hes too weak to tour , Id liked to have seen him singing at The Windsor Concert for the Coronation , Hope we dont get Brian May again opening the Concert

Back