Ozzy Osbourn not looking very well

IMO he never looked well. But then years of drug abuse will do that to ya. Parkinson's is rough. It's a shame for him and his family.
Oh he looked fine once upon a time...
Schermata_2022-11-11_alle_14.44.07-1668174261907.png--sharon_osbourne___bruce_dickinson_e_fottuto_st____o_geloso_di_ozzy_.png

xJUAfQZRgEMZvBVbMt6XQXQXF9--21MsD9xNgBhYxwo.jpg
...and this was while he was at his height of his drug and alcohol abuse.. Why Sharon continued to have children with him is anyone's guess! He hung her out of a window once...

Last edited:
What he's done to rock and roll, will never be matched. I still remember the concert with Black Sabbath while he was still with them. Damn he was strong then.

Oh he looked fine once upon a time...
Schermata_2022-11-11_alle_14.44.07-1668174261907.png--sharon_osbourne___bruce_dickinson_e_fottuto_st____o_geloso_di_ozzy_.png

xJUAfQZRgEMZvBVbMt6XQXQXF9--21MsD9xNgBhYxwo.jpg
...and this was while he was at his height of his drug and alcohol abuse.. Why Sharon continued to have children with him is anyone's guess! He hung her out of a window once...
Wow HD..I'd never seen pictures of a young Ozzie. He was not a bad looking guy. Sharon must love the hell out of him or either thought she'd stick around to get his money.

When you make yourself a Public figure , nothing is off limits...
I understand your point but we don't agree on this one. In an ideal world, decency should prevail and taking photos of a sick person who is simply going about his own business is, I think, pretty low. Although, unfortunately, this is not an ideal world. :(

I understand your point but we don't agree on this one. In an ideal world, decency should prevail and taking photos of a sick person who is simply going about his own business is, I think, pretty low. Although, unfortunately, this is not an ideal world. :(
I have to say it.......decency?......a guy to bit the head off a bat?.....😊

There are various tales about the bat incident. Ozzy said that it was thrown at him from the audience and he did not know it was real until he bit it. Someone else said that the bat was dead when it was thrown onto the stage and yet other reports say that the bat was alive. I have no idea which is true and regardless, it is not something I condone or think was smart.

No, he hasn't (as far as I am aware) asked for privacy but that does not mean, in my opinion, that it is okay and it remains my view that regardless of his past, he is now a sick man and the photos are intrusive.

I see decency as something we extend because we feel it is the right thing to do rather than whether or not the person is seen to deserve it or requests it.

Of course everyone is entitled to their views but this is mine. 🤷‍♀️

I like Ozzy - the man and his music - well enough that the only name DH & I could agree on for our latest (black) dog, is Ozzy. And yes, he's named after Ozzy Osborne.

Not being in the midst of their marriage it's hard to know the who-shot-John intricacies, but suffice it to say Sharon had affairs of her own, and has been far from the perfect spouse.

He was almost killed in an ATV accident awhile back.
I suspect that accident has a lot to do with his hunched posture and physical disabilities.

I like Ozzy - the man and his music - well enough that the only name DH & I could agree on for our latest (black) dog, is Ozzy. And yes, he's named after Ozzy Osborne.

Not being in the midst of their marriage it's hard to know the who-shot-John intricacies, but suffice it to say Sharon had affairs of her own, and has been far from the perfect spouse.

I suspect that accident has a lot to do with his hunched posture and physical disabilities.
Star I think she admitted to just one affair with Randy Rhoads.. and that was before she and ozzy were married. She had only been in a relationship with Ozzy for a year .
She details all about it in her 2003 Memoirs.. and goes onto say, despite Ozzy's se x and drugs addictions throughout their marriage, all Hell breaks loose if she mentions Randy ( who died in the early 2000's)..

There are various tales about the bat incident. Ozzy said that it was thrown at him from the audience and he did not know it was real until he bit it. Someone else said that the bat was dead when it was thrown onto the stage and yet other reports say that the bat was alive. I have no idea which is true and regardless, it is not something I condone or think was smart.

No, he hasn't (as far as I am aware) asked for privacy but that does not mean, in my opinion, that it is okay and it remains my view that regardless of his past, he is now a sick man and the photos are intrusive.
I agree totally....everyone deserves privacy when ill.

Star I think she admitted to just one affair with Randy Rhoads.. and that was before she and ozzy were married. She had only been in a relationship with Ozzy for a year .
She details all about it in her 2003 Memoirs.. and goes onto say, despite Ozzy's se x and drugs addictions throughout their marriage, all Hell breaks loose if she mentions Randy ( who died in the early 2000's)..
I find Sharon's desperation for the spotlight tedious so it's probably a little too easy for me to believe the worst of her, even when it's undeserved. Thanks for setting the record straight, HD. I didn't realize the timing of her affair.

Back