Perfectly Frank

images
Mia Farrow said her son, Ronan Farrow, was Sinatra's son, but Tina Sinatra claims her father had a vasectomy before Ronan's birth. I still think that Ronan looks like Sinatra and not Woody Allen. Although, he mostly looks like Mia.

main-qimg-d5a575fe0dbcc8950184f34f21479b43.webp

I liked Frank Sinatra, listened to many of his songs, enjoyed most of them. When I think of his music one seems to always stand out.
That one is "My Way." Every tiime I think of Frank or hear one of his songs, I also recall a profile written about Frank Sinatra and published
in the 1966 edition of Esquire. Since that timeI have re-read the article several times. Here is the cover on that article:
38B9FE20-1C8F-4B44-B80A-C5854FD81574_4_5005_c.jpeg
The title of the article was/is, "Frank Sinatra Has A Cold."
I think of that article because it is, I think, the best aricle or essay I have ever read. It was written by Gay Talese.
In fact I think I'll try to find that writ on the internet and read it again, and while doing so, I'll play some of Sinatra's
music as I read.

I liked Frank Sinatra, listened to many of his songs, enjoyed most of them. When I think of his music one seems to always stand out.
That one is "My Way." Every tiime I think of Frank or hear one of his songs, I also recall a profile written about Frank Sinatra and published
in the 1966 edition of Esquire. Since that timeI have re-read the article several times. Here is the cover on that article:
View attachment 91633
The title of the article was/is, "Frank Sinatra Has A Cold."
I think of that article because it is, I think, the best aricle or essay I have ever read. It was written by Gay Talese.
In fact I think I'll try to find that writ on the internet and read it again, and while doing so, I'll play some of Sinatra's
music as I read.
@drifter below is the link to that article.
Frank Sinatra Has a Cold (LINK)
6b317e2153a95d4f6cc6369c7beb0ac1.jpg

I remember when my husband told me that Frank Sinatra would come to Bergen County....There was a little Store on his street...But the back
of the store was where the guys would gamble...And one of the guys were Frank Sinatra....It was probably when my husband was a little boy...
But his Dad always tell him about Frank....When he got a Big Head, he never came back to the store...My father in law never liked him....
I remember my sister in law, who is older then my husband, told us Frank always would hold her when she was a baby....(If it's true, I guess,
my sister in law really doesn't lie...She is in her 80's now.....I never was a fan....

Back