Pfizer knew and lied

This is something we all wonder about now but will never be allowed to know for sure I think. For obvious reasons, our governments will never admit to the truth of any of it. I'm afraid it will have to hit people slowly the way dawn breaks.
The data has been made available, not hard to see the truth. If that is what you are looking for.

Yet here we are after a sizable amount of the population has been vaccinated and no masks, no shutdowns, no mass hospitalizations, no mass death toll and still people complain about the vaccines. THEY SAVED LIVES! They worked. At the height of the pandemic there were numerous studies finding up to 97% of the hospitalized were the people who'd not been vaccinated. That is a statistically significant number. I thank then President Trump and big pharma for Operation Warp Speed. Instead of spreading false narratives complainers should try Google for the facts.

Yet here we are after a sizable amount of the population has been vaccinated and no masks, no shutdowns, no mass hospitalizations, no mass death toll and still people complain about the vaccines. THEY SAVED LIVES! They worked. At the height of the pandemic there were numerous studies finding up to 97% of the hospitalized were the people who'd not been vaccinated. That is a statistically significant number. I thank then President Trump and big pharma for Operation Warp Speed. Instead of spreading false narratives complainers should try Google for the facts.

Google? The censorship empire of the universe? All you'd get from them is regurgitation of government / pharma propaganda.

Google? The censorship empire of the universe? All you'd get from them is regurgitation of government / pharma propaganda.

To quote: "Google and its subsidiary companies, such as YouTube, have removed or omitted information from its services in order to comply with company policies, legal demands, and government censorship laws. "

This is as it should be. What else could they do?

To quote: "Google and its subsidiary companies, such as YouTube, have removed or omitted information from its services in order to comply with company policies, legal demands, and government censorship laws. "

This is as it should be. What else could they do?
Stand up for what was right by not removing or omitting data. Let people make their own decisions without censorship.

I'm not seeing very many reporting on this. I heard about it a few days ago while flipping through TV channels. I wonder if more will come out later about what & how everything was counted.

This is a link to the New York Times article: https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/17/briefing/covid.html
I can't open it because I used all my free reading with them, but maybe someone else can open it up to read.

I then found this article that I could open about how the New York Times admitted 30% of "Covid Deaths" weren't from covid:
https://wibc.com/155005/new-york-times-admits-30-of-covid-deaths-werent-from-covid/

Could this be the beginning of the truth coming out?

New York Times Admits 30% of “COVID Deaths” Weren’t From COVID

Written by Staff Published on July 19, 2023

After years of subjecting the public to fear-mongering, The New York Times has admitted that nearly a third of “Covid deaths” weren’t actually caused by Covid-19.

“The official number [of Covid-19 deaths] is probably an exaggeration because it includes some people who had [the] virus when they died even though it was not the underlying cause of death,” the Times article read, explaining that both CDC data and a study in the journal Clinical Infectious Diseases support the claim that “almost one third of official recent Covid deaths have fallen into this category.”

This admission contradicts years of insistence from The Times as well as other prominent news outlets and Chief Medical Advisor Anthony Fauci himself that anyone questioning the validity of the Covid death statistics was merely a radical right-wing conspiracy theorist.
In 2020, The Times attacked Trump when he suggested that the number of Covid deaths was exaggerated, claiming “most statisticians and public health experts say he is wrong” and arguing the number was in fact “far higher” than recorded.
Fauci claimed that Trump’s suggestion had no basis. Meanwhile, traffic fatalities, gunshot fatalities, and other unrelated deaths were found to have been added to the total.
Even in Italy, a country that was reported for having one of the highest counts of Covid deaths in the world, recalculated its Covid-19 figures in 2021 and found that just 2.9% of pandemic deaths could be exclusively attributed to the virus.
All that said, hats off to The New York Times for admitting what many already knew but we’re shamed for pointing out.

I'm not seeing very many reporting on this. I heard about it a few days ago while flipping through TV channels. I wonder if more will come out later about what & how everything was counted.

This is a link to the New York Times article: https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/17/briefing/covid.html
I can't open it because I used all my free reading with them, but maybe someone else can open it up to read.

I then found this article that I could open about how the New York Times admitted 30% of "Covid Deaths" weren't from covid:
https://wibc.com/155005/new-york-times-admits-30-of-covid-deaths-werent-from-covid/

After years of subjecting the public to fear-mongering, The New York Times has admitted that nearly a third of “Covid deaths” weren’t actually caused by Covid-19.

“The official number [of Covid-19 deaths] is probably an exaggeration because it includes some people who had [the] virus when they died even though it was not the underlying cause of death,” the Times article read, explaining that both CDC data and a study in the journal Clinical Infectious Diseases support the claim that “almost one third of official recent Covid deaths have fallen into this category.”

This admission contradicts years of insistence from The Times as well as other prominent news outlets and Chief Medical Advisor Anthony Fauci himself that anyone questioning the validity of the Covid death statistics was merely a radical right-wing conspiracy theorist.
In 2020, The Times attacked Trump when he suggested that the number of Covid deaths was exaggerated, claiming “most statisticians and public health experts say he is wrong” and arguing the number was in fact “far higher” than recorded.
Fauci claimed that Trump’s suggestion had no basis. Meanwhile, traffic fatalities, gunshot fatalities, and other unrelated deaths were found to have been added to the total.
Even in Italy, a country that was reported for having one of the highest counts of Covid deaths in the world, recalculated its Covid-19 figures in 2021 and found that just 2.9% of pandemic deaths could be exclusively attributed to the virus.
All that said, hats off to The New York Times for admitting what many already knew but we’re shamed for pointing out.
That leaves a truer 70% of deaths that were from COVID. 70% of a million is 700,000. Even after subtracting 30% for flawed reporting many more than just a million died.

Coronavirus Death Toll and Trends​

Worldometer
https://www.worldometers.info › coronavirus › coronavi...

6,903,293 people have died so far from the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak as of July 29, 2023, 01:33 GMT. There are currently 692,196,067 confirmed cases in 229 ...

In an investigation conducted in the Netherlands, Pfizer representatives were questioned about whether or not Pfizer had tested the "vaccine" for prevention of transmission before it was released to the public. They had not tested it for transmission reduction so their whole campaign of getting people vaccinated for the public good and for the health of the community was a lie. Some people lost everything and were ostracized from society because of Pfizer's lie. Is this criminal? Yes.
follow the science ..safe and effective

no. from the shots

Those millions would still be alive and healthy, if only they hadn't gotten the poisonous clot shots.
Do you know of any peer reviewed studies or databases that support this?

What I can find mostly says that the all-cause mortality rates for vaccinated people are lower than unvaccinated. I think this is the best way to look at it, cause of death can be hard to attribute correctly, but total deaths are easy to count. If the vaccines were killing people why doesn't this show up in the statistics?

Here are a few examples of what I have found:

The effectiveness of COVID–19 vaccination against all–cause mortality in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: The observation during the initial period of the cancellation of the “Dynamic Zero Policy” in mainland China
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/37164159/

A safety study evaluating non-COVID-19 mortality risk following COVID-19 vaccination
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36564276/

Deaths by vaccination status, England (this is a database, it takes some work to see the statistics I am talking about)
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopula...ths/datasets/deathsbyvaccinationstatusengland

I did find one recent study from the UK, not yet peer reviewed but looks credible, that suggests otherwise, however the difference is small.

All-Cause Mortality According to COVID-19 Vaccination Status: an analysis of the UK Office for National Statistics Public Data
https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202302.0414/v1

@chic Is there an article on what you're talking about? I think what would say in the OP is not true. I will have to look for an article or two on the subject.
It was a video. Pfizer was ordered by the Dutch government to answer questions about the vaccine and transmission. They said because it was "an emergency use authorization" vaccine they didn't have time to conduct trials on transmission. So they just said it protection against transmission even though they did not know this for certain. I orginally posted this back in Jan. 2023. It might be hard to find due tocensorship.

Back