Photos from your neighborhood

A shot from a walk along the local canal yesterday. We have 22 Locks in under 2 miles of the Leeds & Liverpool canal.

50890760678_f5e3b0ae0d_b.jpg

is rosy a labradoodle like ours ? it's hard to tell between doodles and cockapoos these days .. she looks so sweet ...
Yes, she's a big Labradoodle. She was supposed to be a "red" or "apricot" one, but she never turned color as a puppy. She's goofy...lol.

Yes, she's a big Labradoodle. She was supposed to be a "red" or "apricot" one, but she never turned color as a puppy. She's goofy...lol.
this was our biggest doodle.. we lost him aged 13 in 2018.... he really was a big lad.. I took this picture just one week before he died of his last stroke, he was such an amiable, stoical old guy

4f6282b4-627d-412c-a6c4-46c905579d47-zpsg3geolse-jpg-original.jpg

this was taken the afternoon of the evening he died...

c5d2532c-a90a-4a65-836d-e71a65cb3df4.jpg

We still have 2 doodles... and a chihuahua

here are the doodles when they were all under 4 years old..all different sizes...:love:

the black one stan has more poodle in him than lab, as you can see..he's a miniature doodle.... and the second eldest he's now tunred 12...

Scruff-Stan-Dig3-jpg-original.jpg

this was our biggest doodle.. we lost him aged 13 in 2018.... he really was a big lad.. I took this picture just one week before he died of his last stroke, he was such an amiable, stoical old guy

4f6282b4-627d-412c-a6c4-46c905579d47-zpsg3geolse-jpg-original.jpg

this was taken the afternoon of the evening he died...

c5d2532c-a90a-4a65-836d-e71a65cb3df4.jpg

We still have 2 doodles... and a chihuahua

here are the doodles when they were all under 4 years old..all different sizes...:love:

the black one stan has more poodle in him than lab, as you can see..he's a miniature doodle.... and the second eldest he's now tunred 12...

Scruff-Stan-Dig3-jpg-original.jpg
These are gorgeous dogs. We lost a big German Short Haired Pointer years ago from stoke. He was 13 or 14.
Don't you just love big dogs?!

Our 11 year old, 6-speed, sun-and-wind-in-your-face appliance out in the yard.

miata-in-yard.jpg

Taken a few years ago, this "happy car" does wonders combating the ageing process. With a little good fortune, I'll still be driving it when I am 90. Just getting in and out of it exercises a good percentage of your creaky joints, helping to keep you spry. The sensory stimulation your brain gets while riding with the top down is not trivial.

Back