Photos from your neighborhood

holmsley6.jpg
The New Forest, like the rest of the UK, had it's railway ripped up back in the 1960's. Today the forest's roads are constantly congested. But for tea lovers and railway enthusiasts alike, there's a great watering hole at one of the former stations. They serve cooked meals too, and if you prefer a freshly made coffee, or something alcoholic, that's on the menu as well.
holmsley5.jpgHolmsley7.jpg

From some neighborhood flora:

jul17_2021_grafton_willard_bee.jpg

We're In The Green: This is an aerial shot I took today while testing the drone The view is looking north by northwest at our neighborhood. The house is about 3,700 ft. looking straight ahead from the drone's position. It's well into the trees and not by the pond.

aug3_2021_grafton_lakeview.jpg

The main purpose of this flight was to test the drone's flight parameters. The drone would sometimes not get very far before starting to lose signals from the controller. I found it needed the iPhone's Wi-Fi turned off, even though you'd get a message saying to turn it on. Problem solved.

We're In The Green: This is an aerial shot I took today while testing the drone The view is looking north by northwest at our neighborhood. The house is about 3,700 ft. looking straight ahead from the drone's position. It's well into the trees and not by the pond.

aug3_2021_grafton_lakeview.jpg

The main purpose of this flight was to test the drone's flight parameters. The drone would sometimes not get very far before starting to lose signals from the controller. I found it needed the iPhone's Wi-Fi turned off, even though you'd get a message saying to turn it on. Problem solved.
Love the reflection of the clouds in the water.

Back