Racism and Racists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, whites are being abused here in US too. The CRT being taught and the new Woke Generation is leading to, if you are not white and average, you will be abused.
There is NO CRT being taught outside of college law schools. Your claim, though a popular one, is wrong. Whites are not being abused, that's just plain wrong too. However, if you wish to feel like a victim for no good reason, be my guest.

There is NO CRT being taught outside of college law schools. Your claim, though a popular one, is wrong. Whites are not being abused, that's just plain wrong too. However, if you wish to feel like a victim for no good reason, be my guest.
Plenty of resources on the web say it is being taught in public schools.
I'm not 100% sure of the sources, though.

I agree with the other half of your post, though.
On one side of it, while I do not believe anyone should bear 'the sins of the fathers,' these modernisms of 'we cannot make anyone uncomfortable' is a load of crap.

On the other side, it's kinda irksome when individuals (anyone) assert that not getting their own way is 'abuse,' 'persecution,' etc.

I'll tell you something..I have black cousins, well , mixed race but they're dark skinned .

Their father was an American Sailor from Louisiana, USA... their mother is my elder first cousin by 15 years , so her kids our second cousins were the age of my siblings and me.. so we played together , never gave it another thought..even and despite the fact that there was no other Black people anywhere near where we lived in our city, we didn't know another black family, there just wasn't any to be seen.. yet we never even gave it a thought about the colour of their skin.. they're just D & V & E ..our cousins and playmates...

Their mother one of my many cousins also had 2 older white children but their father was a white Dutchman, again of course it made no difference to us that they had a strange sounding surname.. they were just P & C..our cousins..

..One day a few years ago.. someone PM'd me on here..and was slating another member ... they ranted on about their grievance with her.. and then topped it off with .,and worst of all do you know she has Black Grandchildren ? ...that was the finish for me, they were blocked and I've never spoken to them since

That person is still a member of this forum..and probably reading this.. and if they are.. I just feel as sorry for you today as I did back then..

Europeans.
Actually....it's not common knowledge but Europeans arrived in America before the 'Native Americans'. The skeleton of a white man was found which pre-dated the arrival of those from Asia. So were white people massacred by the new-comers or did they all live peaceably together?

Why do black people feel that they are the victims of white people. Are you Americans not properly educated about the history of the whole world, or are you only taught the history of America (and there are obviously gaps in that teaching too!).

I have to say that this thread is really showing up how poorly educated the Americans are.
It was always this way. When I lived in England I met many school dropouts at 16 who were better & more thoroughly educated than an average American college freshman.

murica-meme-1.jpg

Plenty of resources on the web say it is being taught in public schools.
I'm not 100% sure of the sources, though.

I agree with the other half of your post, though.
On one side of it, while I do not believe anyone should bear 'the sins of the fathers,' these modernisms of 'we cannot make anyone uncomfortable' is a load of crap.

On the other side, it's kinda irksome when individuals (anyone) assert that not getting their own way is 'abuse,' 'persecution,' etc.

There aren't any formal "Critical Race Theory" courses taught in K-12. CRT is an academic concept, full of jargon and BS. However its core tenets have become common in public education.

This is a good example, 10th graders getting lectured on "white fragility" and other questionable ideas. Of course this is Portland, so...

https://katu.com/news/local/portlan...-discussions-on-race-draws-national-attention

There aren't any formal "Critical Race Theory" courses taught in K-12. CRT is an academic concept, full of jargon and BS. However its core tenets have become common in public education.

This is a good example, 10th graders getting lectured on "white fragility" and other questionable ideas. Of course this is Portland, so...

https://katu.com/news/local/portlan...-discussions-on-race-draws-national-attention
It seems to me schools should focus on teaching kids the truth, that's all.

French. It's no longer the international language it once was in early United Nations time. Americans need Spanish!
Eso digo yo.

There are certain folks I just avoid ..... as I do not care for them. If that makes me ignorant, stupid, and indicates that I may have a low IQ.

Since you obviously do not care for me .......... by your 'opinion' above, you are guilty of the exact same things you accuse me of.
Thank you for proving it - again.

Actually, @rgp , the most spoken language in many boroughs here is Russian, or variations thereof. When I came back to NYC, I wanted to learn Russian, but then I got tired of that idea.

Actually, @rgp , the most spoken language in many boroughs here is Russian, or variations thereof. When I came back to NYC, I wanted to learn Russian, but then I got tired of that idea.

I just feel that in this country, America ..... American English should be the dominate language ... period.

If I were to move to a different country ..... The first thing I would do, is my level best to learn that language. I would not expect them to learn mine.

I agree. My grandparents came from Europe & learning English was the FIRST thing they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back