Recently finalized my divorce, I am new on this site.

merriman

Post divorce isn't fun, and life seems boring that's why I decide to join this forum to make new friends, having someone to chat with and talk to will be nice, let the good people on this site welcome me. Jason

Attachments

• 34811910_10156641913136414_2677069217429192704_o.jpg
    34811910_10156641913136414_2677069217429192704_o.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 15
Hi Jason..Divorce is never easy. I hope your life will get better. There are lots of nice, good folks on here to chat with about just about anything, best wishes to you!

wecomeanime4.gif

Post divorce isn't fun, and life seems boring that's why I decide to join this forum to make new friends, having someone to chat with and talk to will be nice, let the good people on this site welcome me. Jason
Welcome Jason. Lots of nice people here and lots to talk about.

welcomeaboard.jpg

divorce is no worse that fighting a tiger for an extended period of time.

Those of us that loved another once,-now meet in an arena and maul
each other. Emotions knows no regulator, wounds heal, memories
stay with us, surface in 2-3 years-sometimes, if they can rise through the bitterness and we remember the good times.

Well, you know all about that.

So, pull up a chair, get up in the morning, go to thread "Coffee Corner,"
start your day off right.

Hey Jason, one bit of advice from someone who got divorced a long time ago and bounced back.

Think about the person you were before you got married. What did you like to do? What did you dream about?

Now you can do those things without worrying about your "other half."

Did you want to play guitar? Hike in Alaska? Build birdhouses? Go do it.

Divorce creates a lot of emotional and financial damage. But it can also free you up to be a better, happier version of yourself.

Back