Sardines

Funny thing, even though I do not like sardines, every time this thread pops up, I crave them for a second. Then it goes away and I start thinking about that banana thread!

And then I start to wonder how smoked oysters would taste mixed in with my scrambled eggs. If I did not know better I would swear I was pregnant. I have been craving pickles though.

Drats!
giphy.gif

Get a few hot chilies, those small, murderous ones
Had a few contests with the Tuboscope guys, after a double shift or two in the pipe yards
I mean, why go home? Gonna start another shift in a few hours
There we'd be, sipping suds, eating chips and chilies

Learned the hard way one must never let a bitten one touch the tip of one's tongue

pepper.jpg

One can take out a bowl, easy

fresh-chile-habanero-peppers-29.jpg

What happens in the end?

A fire breathing salad shooter

Week later, I'm still using cotton swabs

Last edited:
Love smoked oysters. 😄😄

Me too!

And I also like anchovies. I haven't had them in years, but I think I'm going pick up a can next time I'm at the grocery store. I used to always get anchovies on my Pizza. back in the day when I could eat Pizza without gaining 3 lbs every time I have it.

Me too!

And I also like anchovies. I haven't had them in years, but I think I'm going pick up a can next time I'm at the grocery store. I used to always get anchovies on my Pizza. back in the day when I could eat Pizza without gaining 3 lbs every time I have it.
Lol. I just ordered a pizza with anchovies the other day.

Back