Scared of Landlord

You have been living in the place for twenty years. And she's fixed everything you asked? What types of, and how many incidents have there been with this owner? Have the teneants, who moved away, said anything to you as to why they left.

I don't know how many things we're fixed, I have No complaint there. I don't know my neighbors, one of my kids tell me things, shes like that with everybody, maybe it's their approach? She has come at me I feel aggressively, I don't give it back, don't want an unnecessary conflict. I just let her say what she needs to say. My mother has Always treated me like she does, I guess it takes me back there.
You have been living in the place for twenty years. And she's fixed everything you asked? What types of, and how many incidents have there been with this owner? Have the teneants, who moved away, said anything to you as to why they left.

I have No complaints when it comes to getting things fixed, they are done promptly. It's when something is happening in the complex, it's the way she approaches the tenants in a aggressive way and we get letters sometimes in like YELLING words making threats about increases if things don't change. without finding out for sure, she assumes it's us? I've seen animals around the trash areas, she knows this, but we still catch Hell Some tenants are treating her how she treats them? I don't do that, it accomplishes Nothing, I don't have the energy for it, makes me uncomfortable. I guess she hadn't heard the saying "You get More with Honey"?

She sounds like a bully, I hope you can find another place to live if possible I’m sending you a 🤗 hug

Awwe, Ive begun to declutter my house, in preparation of doing that. Man it's alot of work, sorting everything, my place looks like a cyclone hit it. I've been here for about 20 years. So it's alot, so hopefully I won't have to stay much longer? Thanks for your support.

P
Awwe, Ive begun to declutter my house, in preparation of doing that. Man it's alot of work, sorting everything, my place looks like a cyclone hit it. I've been here for about 20 years. So it's alot, so hopefully I won't have to stay much longer? Thanks for your support.
That’s good I think you’ll be happier somewhere else take care

I don't think they count it as "income," but rather as an asset. Some things limit the amount of assets you can have to qualify.

They Do count it as income if I'm using it to live on, if it's going to just sit in the bank No. This is what the senior housing people and my Medical insurance have told me.

Thanks for writing, No I don't think so? I had to file bankruptcy over a year ago because of my health. Maybe rent a room?

Back