Scary Movies

Something different boomers. Name this creepy film from the posted images. If confused. Each image is a word of the title of the film.
1361317461_00b4403a72.jpg
th
th

I'm gonna guess "Eyes Wide Shut".

Last week I watched The Babadook Almost gave up as the little boy in the movie was pretty annoying. But I stuck it out, and found it sufficiently frightening enough to be glad I continued watching. There is a part 2, but not sure if I will watch

Last week I watched The Babadook Almost gave up as the little boy in the movie was pretty annoying. But I stuck it out, and found it sufficiently frightening enough to be glad I continued watching. There is a part 2, but not sure if I will watch
I found Babadook to be a brilliant psychological creeper. It was an Australian production. I just watched the new Babadook trailer and it is now an American production. No Essie Davis who was excellent in the original. Seems the Aussie author has sold her soul by selling off the rights.

Wow I’m surprised well if you like mechanical sharks and people being eaten by sharks you might like this movie LOL

HAHAHAHA.
Yeah!😂

Isn’t it shocking how some movies you thought were so scary 20 or 30 years ago, you see again and wonder what you were thinking back then. 🤦‍♀️

Technology has advanced so much that some scary movies actually look ridiculous by today’s standards.

Back