Show Us Your House or A Little Corner in Your Home!

Tiny corner of my office/dressing room ...my daughter aged 3...

office-corner-h-D.jpg
Love that green!
(I have a lamp very similar but different color)

I'm not sure I have pics of the interior but here's a drone shot of the outside and I found a couple of the kitchen. It's a huge kitchen and hard
to get the whole thing. If you look closely, that's a buffalo statue in the yard. His name is Bill :)
View attachment 171921View attachment 171922View attachment 171923. Is yours the corner plot ?...looks lovely.. you have my floor tiles in the kitchen ... (y)...that's certainly showing us a 'corner' of your house...:D

Last edited:
Mellow. The birds on your arbor, they are wild and just come and go as they please?

They are beautiful! Do you feed them? Can you pet them?
No they are wild Aunt Marg and we don't feed them, they love to visit our chimney and pick the cresote on the inside of our chimney. Hubby has a sling shot to keep them off it cause one fell down into the lounge room and flew around the room, leaving black soot everywhere. Hubby put wire netting over the top of the chimney and over years time, they've destroyed it and he's too old to get back up there so has resorted to the sling shot. :)

Last edited:
No they are wild Aunt Marg and we don't feed them, they love to visit our chimney and pick the cresote on the inside of our chimney. Hubby has a sling shot to keep them off it cause one fell down into the lounge room and flew around the room, leaving black soot everywhere.
What about the option of securing the chimney opening with screen?

OMG, I can't imagine the mess you had on your hands!

Back