Show Us Your House or A Little Corner in Your Home!

This is a corner of my garden. I've just finished painting the fence for today... a little more to do another day, but I've had to come in because it's sooo hot, and my back is killing me... but at least most of it is done, just a little bit left to do...
IMG-4343.jpg
I love your garden, @hollydolly! Your love and attention are evident!

It's 9pm, the sun is starting to get a little low in the sky.. and the light through the blinds right next to my desk looked glorious, so I took this photo just 5 mins ago...

IMG-4357-blinds.jpg
Funny how it appears to be cool. Yes, I know it is sizzling. My mother one time invested in a window unit that was just for those type of windows. Dunno what ever happened to that unit.

I love the hollowed out log planter.
Thanks! A dead tree fell at the back of our property after a storm and I thought it would be pretty to fill it up with dirt and plant some ferns, etc. in it. But the squirrels kept digging up the plants, so when I decided to get some landscaping done behind the house I had them carry the log to the new spot. So far the squirrels have left it alone!

Thanks! A dead tree fell at the back of our property after a storm and I thought it would be pretty to fill it up with dirt and plant some ferns, etc. in it. But the squirrels kept digging up the plants, so when I decided to get some landscaping done behind the house I had them carry the log to the new spot. So far the squirrels have left it alone!
Clever idea. I was admiring it too and thinking you wouldn’t have to deal with weeds popping up.

Back