Site suddenly got instantly slow

Slow loading on some pages at times. A quick refresh usually helps. Not happening elsewhere online.

I have experienced similar issues on another forum about six months ago. The person running that forum announced that he was hoping to change his hosting company because of it. Don't know if he ever did. But my point is that these things happen from time to time and usually get sorted out eventually. Just hang in there is all I can suggest 🤷‍♂️

Mine has slowed a lot today, and I'm really having to have a lot of patience with the emoji's.. which was hard today when I had to post so many drinks and birthday cakes.. :ROFLMAO:..seriously tho' the forum is not right..

Mine has slowed a lot today, and I'm really having to have a lot of patience with the emoji's.. which was hard today when I had to post so many drinks and birthday cakes.. :ROFLMAO:..seriously tho' the forum is not right..
yes ..emojis didn't want to appear for a while and I still have that darned red racetrack across the top when stuff is trying to load.
Some pictures are not loading at all....tried two other browsers but same problems

Methinks we have a Gremlin in our midst
2023-04-17 15.30.25 .jpg. see he had no problem but I did drag him on rather than load.

yes ..emojis didn't want to appear for a while and I still have that darned red racetrack across the top when stuff is trying to load.
Some pictures are not loading at all....tried two other browsers but same problems

Methinks we have a Gremlin in our midst
View attachment 280452. see he had no problem but I did drag him on rather than load.
Dragged him into the "insert image" box, or directly onto your post?

Back