Site suddenly got instantly slow

Try this and it works. When is slow or not loading and that little blue circle is just going around and around in the URL bar at the top, highlight it and hit enter...try it.
this.jpg

Pages hang for me, too, sometimes when other sites load just fine. This website is hosted by GoDaddy, which may be the problem.
I always thought Word Press was worse. I made a blog and posted it for family and friends to read and view, including pictures and interviews with others involved with what the blog was about. I used Word Press, but later shut it down because too many were complaining it was too slow, so I used Go Daddy and I was told there was very little difference, if any at all. Finally, I used WIX, which was a little more expensive and they helped do some of the work, but it was fast and everyone liked it, especially the pictures.
Someone recommended Dotster and another person recommended Blogger. So, I don’t know which is better.

Pages hang for me, too, sometimes when other sites load just fine. This website is hosted by GoDaddy, which may be the problem.
I had no idea this site was hosted by GoDaddy.
https://www.godaddy.com/en-ca

I just googled this
Why is GoDaddy slow?
GoDaddy is infamous for overcrowding their servers which is well-known in Facebook Groups. Optimizing your site helps, but there is little you can do to make your server faster when it's overcrowded.Mar 30, 2023
Ok. There’s our answer I suppose.
GoDaddy
GoFigure. 🤷‍♀️

So it is sometimes slow(But not for me BTW) and could be a lot worse, like being without it! unless you have had a website hosted, and using FTP(File transfer protocol) giving you access to make changes and troubleshoot the site at the host, you can`t realize how sometimes it can be perplexing and very difficult to solve outages,s, etc. And then there is the yearly cost to pay the host, so really just be patient am sure all will be sorted soon.

Back